If the muscles and ligaments supporting a woman’s pelvic organs have weakened due to childbirth, menopause, obesity or chronic cough, it could lead to prolapse, where the organs slip out of place. If you are in danger of prolapse, suffer from relaxed vaginal muscles or stress urinary incontinence, anterior and posterior vaginal repair in Thailand could be your low-cost solution.
Leading surgeons and top rated medical facilities make genital surgeries, such as A/P repair and laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand easy and stress-free.
According to the National Association for Continence, almost 50% of women, who have given birth to a child, have some degree of genital prolapse, while 10%-20% shows symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse. As treatments are developed to counter embarrassing problems associated with genital prolapse, women are looking overseas for affordable options such as vaginal prolapsed repair and even procedures such as designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand to improve the aesthetics of their genitals.
What Does Anterior and Posterior Vaginal Repair Entail?
The support system of pelvic organs, including the vagina, uterus, bladder and rectum, is made up of muscles, ligaments and sheets of tissue called fascia. When this support system starts to weaken and fail, it could lead to the sagging of pelvic organs, and in some cases, they might protrude outside the vagina.
The different forms of pelvic organ prolapse are as follows:
- Rectocele: The rectum protrudes into the vagina.
- Urethrocele: The urethra sags into the vagina.
- Cystocele: The bladder protrudes into the vagina.
- Uterine prolapse: The uterus protrudes into the vagina.
- Enterocele: A part of the small intestine sags into the vagina.
Anterior and posterior vaginal repair or AP repair is a surgical procedure that tightens the front and back walls of the vagina besides removing excessive vaginal tissue. Also known as A/P colporrhaphy, cystocele repair, and rectocele repair, the procedure is done under anesthesia.
According to WebMD, pelvic organ prolapse cannot heal itself and needs medical attention. Choosing to get vagina prolapse repair in Thailand will not only help improve your quality of life but also give you the opportunity to see one of the most exotic countries in the world!
Why Choose Anterior and Posterior Vaginal Repair in Thailand?
A 2009 report commissioned by the Taiwan Institute of Economic Research, “An Insight on Medical Tourism Sector Developments in Asian Countries”, found that nearly 1.54 million tourists chose to come to Thailand in 2007 for medical, dental and cosmetic procedures.
There are numerous upsides to electing to get A-P repair in Thailand. Some of the principal reasons for getting A and P vaginal repair in Thailand are as follows:
- The leading reason is cost. Any woman researching the cost of anterior and posterior vaginal repair in Thailand will be amazed by the low prices and all it includes such as hospital stay, surgery, post-surgical care, medications, x-rays etc.
- Hospitals in Thailand are renowned for their surgical equipment, top edge technology, global standards of hygiene and modern facilities. Your vaginal wall repair in Thailand will be done in a world class institution.
- The quality of cosmetic surgeries provided in the leading cosmetic gynecology centers in Bangkok equals and even exceeds the standard of care provided in the hospitals and plastic surgery centers in the USA, the UK, Australia and other developed nations.
- The reputable plastic surgeons of Bangkok and their assisting medical staff are extensively trained and thoroughly tested for certification. So you are likely to get a well-trained surgeon who specializes in procedures such as cystocele repair surgery in Thailand.
- Besides the repair of vaginal wall in Thailand, you can also indulge in other low cost cosmetic procedures to turn back the times of hand. With the money saved, you can choose to have a rhinoplasty if the shape of your nose has been bothering you or have a full-fledged facelift in Thailand to have a rejuvenated countenance.
- Thailand is a popular and established tourist destination. Associated with a vibrant culture, expansive cuisine, sandy beaches and azure seas, the country’s government is connecting the existing tourist infrastructure with its state-of-the-art medical facilities. This combination makes Thailand into a medical tourism destination par excellence.
Traveling to Avail A-P Repair in Thailand – Some Handy Tips
Like any other journey you would take to a foreign country, do your research into the medical facilities and tourism infrastructure before heading to undergo pelvic floor repair in Thailand.
- With its many JCI accredited hospitals, make sure you choose the right one for any surgery such as anterior vaginal repair in Thailand.
- Talk to your surgeon, who would be performing your colporrhaphy in Thailand to find out what the recovery and postsurgical care entails in terms of time and travel.
- When you travel to get posterior vaginal repair in Thailand or any other procedure, the law requires you to carry your passport with you at all times.
- Make sure you comply with Thailand’s travel requirements. All non-Thai citizens require passports to enter Thailand.
- Learn some phrases before you head to avail your A and P vaginal repair in Thailand. Some common Thai phrases are: sa-was-dee (Hello), sa-bai-dee-mai (How are you?), sa-bai-dee, kob-kun (I’m fine), kob-kun (Thank you), la-korn (Good-bye), phom-long-tang (I’m lost), an-nee-tao-rai (How much is this?), kor-thod-ka/krab (Excuse me).
The combination of top rated medical and tourism infrastructure makes anterior and posterior vaginal repair in Thailand an easy choice. So get the surgery and then recuperate among the many touristic offerings that make Thailand a haven for travelers!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Anterior and Posterior Vaginal Repair in Thailand.