More often than not, the excess skin can rub together uncomfortably. For cases like these, the best solution is an arm lift also known as brachioplasty. Arm lift procedures performed in Bangkok, Thailand are a viable option for clients looking for better looking arms. This is a great reason to look into aesthetic surgery in Thailand.
Fast Facts on Brachioplasty
Before specifically looking at getting brachioplasty in Bangkok, Thailand, it may be helpful for the client to get basic information on the procedure. This will help him decide if plastic surgery for upper arms in Bangkok, Thailand, is even worth pursuing.
- Plasticsurgery.org defines an arm lift as a procedure to reduce excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow. It is performed to reshape the arm so that it results in having smoother skin and contours, and results in a more toned and proportionate appearance.
- An arm lift is usually performed on individuals who complain of baggy or batwing arms that result from age or significant weight loss. While exercise may improve the muscle tone of the arm, it cannot do anything about the excess skin that has lost much of its elasticity, causing it to hang down.
- According to John Hopkins medicine, there are 2 general kinds of arm lift procedures.
- The first one is the minimal incision arm lift, where the surgeon makes a small incision near the armpit if there is not much sagging skin to remove. Then, liposuction is performed to remove excess fat.
- The second kind of arm lift or brachioplasty procedure is designed for patients with more sagging skin. A longer incision is made that stretches from the elbow past the armpit. Liposuction will be performed, along with removal and tightening of the skin.
- A study conducted on August 2008, by the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and the Life After Weight Loss Center, Pittsburgh, Pa, USA has concluded that brachioplasty is a safe and effective method used to treat arm deformity in the massive weight loss patient. Therefore, there is no reason why patients should hesitate getting surgery to tighten loose upper arm skin
- Compared to prices in the United States, the average cost of brachioplasty in Bangkok, Thailand is much lesser. This is why getting arm tuck surgery in Bangkok, Thailand is worth considering.
Major Perks of Getting Brachioplasty in Bangkok, Thailand
Brachioplasty costs in Bangkok, Thailand may be the leading reason to look into getting the surgery done there, but it is not the only one. Below are other advantages in having Brachioplasty(also known as bat wings surgery) in Bangkok, Thailand.
- According to the article “The rise of medical tourism in Bangkok,” by Caroline Eden published on the BBC website on September 4, 2012, an estimated 500,000 medical tourists flew to Bangkok to seek medical treatment in the year 2010. This means that you will not be going into uncharted territory should you decide to get surgery there.
- A number of hospitals in Bangkok, Thailand are JCI-accredited. This means that if you do decide to have axillary brachioplasty in Bangkok, Thailand, you can cease to worry if the hospital that you will be admitted to is safe and state of the art.
- Thailand is a popular vacation spot due to its exotic culture, beautiful beaches and amazing sites. Should you decide to bilateral brachioplasty in Bangkok, Thailand, you can opt to recover in a tranquil and beautiful resort in the country. You may also choose to have a mini vacation before the procedure and check out the sites and sounds that Bangkok has to offer.
- It is also not difficult to find good plastic surgeons in Bangkok – Thailand. We advise that before going there, that you find one and contact him prior to the surgery so that the details can be ironed out.
Important Travel Tips for Medical Tourists
Are you decided on heading to Bangkok for your arm lift procedure? Take note of these travel tips to keep you smooth sailing:
- Americans can stay in Thailand for up to 15 days without a visa. However, visitors planning to stay for more than 15 days will be required to obtain a tourist visa. Make sure that you know how long your trip will take so you can prepare this beforehand.
- Be wary of pickpockets. Keep valuables, including your passport and other documents in a safe place.
- Always research all your medical and touristic details before leaving for your trip. You don’t want to be unsure of your accommodations, hospital or doctor while in Bangkok.
With its impressive medical tourism program, low upper arm lift cost in Bangkok, Thailand, the stable economy and wonderful sites, Bangkok, Thailand is a great place to get an arm lift. Give yourself the gift of a better looking body and a more confident self and consider getting the procedure done there!
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on Arm Lift in Bangkok – Thailand.