If drooping eyelids are a pressing concern of yours, then it may help to check out blepharoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand. Eyelid surgery in Bangkok, Thailand has been getting positive reviews and feedback due to the many advantages that are associated with getting the surgery done there. If you do want to know more about what goes into getting surgical and non-surgical solutions to correct drooping eyelids via botox treatment in Thailand, then you’ve come to the right post for it!
- Blepharoplasty is an eyelid surgery performed in order to improve the appearance of upper or lower eyelids, or even both.
- Eyelids usually droop when a person ages. For other people, genetics and a pre-disposed facial structure may be the reason as to why they have drooping or saggy eyelids.
- The average blepharoplasty procedure usually involves the removal or repositioning of excess tissue like skin and fat. In a standard blepharoplasty procedure, the surrounding muscles as well as tendons of the eye may also be reinforced. The surgeon does this in order to counteract the drooping action that is common during the aging process.
- Besides being a procedure performed for aesthetic purposes, blepharoplasty also serves a functional purpose. When eyelids droop, the vision is automatically obstructed and blocked. This can cause problems and accidents, especially when left untreated.
- East Asian blepharoplasty, alternatively known as double eyelid surgery, entails creation of a crease on the upper eyelid. A number of plastic surgery hospitals and clinics offer double eyelid surgery in Bangkok.
- According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, blepharoplasty was the fourth most popular procedure in the United States with nearly 147,540 procedures performed in the country in 2011.
However, the reality is many patients based in the United States, Australia and Canada cannot afford the rates charged for the surgery in their respective country. For this very reason, open upper blepharoplasty in Bangkok has become a viable option. Should you need blepharoplasty, there are plenty of advantages when you choose to have it done in Bangkok.
Benefits of Pursuing Drooping Eye Surgery in Bangkok
- Considering that insurance companies seldom cover the cosmetic procedure, the cost of blepharoplasty in the United States can go through the roof. Luckily, blepharoplasty prices in Bangkok are not similar. It is highly possible to undergo upper and lower blepharoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand for a fraction of the American prices.
- The cost of blepharoplasty in Bangkok is not the only avenue where patients and clients can save. Food and lodging are also more affordable in Bangkok compared to in the United States. Should you have anyone accompanying you on your trip, you may still find a way to do so affordably.
- You will find a number of well-appointed cosmetic surgery hospitals in Bangkok for your treatment.
- There are plenty of highly experienced plastic surgeons in Bangkok who can attend to your needs. Talk to them about getting lower lid blepharoplasty or ptosis surgery in Bangkok.
- After your surgery, you can experience the sights and sounds that Bangkok has to offer. Besides its excellent reputation for medical tourism, Thailand is also very well known for its unique culture and beautiful places to visit.
Choosing Your Surgeon for Blepharoplasty in Bangkok
Taking the time to choose the doctor that will perform your blepharoplasty in Thailand is a good way to ensure yourself a stress-free operation. Here are a few tips to help you do that:
- It will be good to find out how long your chosen physician has been practicing his craft. Take the time to find out certain information, such as when and where he obtained his medical degree and his license to practice.
- Do not forget to check if the surgeon you want to work with has board certification for his chosen field of specialty.
- If you really want to go into your surgery with confidence and without a trace of doubt, we encourage you to check if your chosen doctor has had a history of malpractice. While you are at it, look up your doctor’s history of successful surgeries.
Blepharoplasty is a solution for correcting drooping and sagging eyelids. Whether your outstanding reasons are for aesthetics sake or more functional ones, you should have the privilege of being able to look into the procedure and decide if it is for you. More than that, blepharoplasty in Bangkok – Thailand gives you a cost-effective alternative should you decide to go for it!
Aesthetic Surgery Thailand facilitates low-priced blepharoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand. For more information fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.