Many people undergo eyelid surgery either for cosmetic reasons or for medical purposes. Whatever the reason may be, choosing to undergo blepharoplasty in Pattaya – Thailand could be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make as it will give eyelids the improved appearance you long for without burning a hole in your pocket.
More and more medical tourists from the West are realizing the benefits of low cost and quality cosmetic surgery in Thailand. For just a fraction of the price charged in First World countries, patients can avail of any cosmetic procedure to boost their appearance and self-confidence, from buttock implants to eyebrow lift in Bangkok, Pattaya and other Thai cities.
In 2011, eyelid surgery made it to the fourth place in the top five cosmetic surgical procedures in the United States with 196,000 surgeries performed, according to data released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Let’s get to know more about this procedure.
Overview of Blepharoplasty
Are you considering affordable upper or lower lid blepharoplasty in Pattaya – Thailand? Here are some quick facts to help you make informed decision:
- You can opt for low cost open upper blepharoplasty in Pattaya, Thailand to remove puffiness in the upper eyelids. To fix unsightly excess skin and wrinkles of the lower eyelid, you can get lower blepharoplasty in Pattaya – Thailand for the same reduced cost.
- Patients can also take advantage of affordable Asian blepharoplasty or double eyelid surgery in Pattaya – Thailand. This procedure involves reshaping the skin around the eye to create a crease in the upper eyelid.
- Ptosis, or drooping of the upper eyelid, may result in poor vision. Ptosis, or drooping eye surgery in Pattaya, is an inexpensive way to fix this problem.
- While choosing a surgeon for your ptosis surgery in Pattaya, look for one specializing in the eyelids, tear drain system and orbit.
- For those undergoing bilateral blepharoplasty in Pattaya – Thailand, you may want to discuss post-surgery asymmetry issues with your doctor.
Why Choose Blepharoplasty in Pattaya – Thailand?
Affordable healthcare services and high-quality treatments are just two of the many reasons why Thailand’s medical tourism industry has become one of the best in the world. Read on to learn more:
- In 2002, Thailand became the first Asian country to have a hospital accredited by the Joint Commission International. This number grew to 13 hospitals by 2012.
- The cost of eyelid surgery in Pattaya – Thailand remains very much affordable even when performed at one of the leading hospitals equipped with first class facilities and advanced medical technology. Blepharoplasty price in Pattaya can be 50% cheaper than the costs charged in the developed countries, even after including travel and accommodation expenses.
- Patients can expect immediate medical attention as waiting lists do not exist here.
- High quality medical care is dispensed by the country’s renowned plastic surgeons. Quite a few of them have undergone training at medical schools and hospitals in the US and Europe. This international training has also produced doctors who are conversant in the English language.
- It is highly recommended that patients combine their treatment with a fun and relaxing vacation in Pattaya. They can also maximize their savings by availing other low cost cosmetic treatments such as a nose job or a facelift in Pattaya.
Pattaya for Tourists
Get to know more about Pattaya:
- Pattaya is situated 150 kilometers southeast of Bangkok and is visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists each year, mostly from Australia and Europe.
- There are many public taxis available at the airport. Choose one with a meter, an air conditioner, and a driver who has an Airports of Thailand certificate.
- Places to visit in Pattaya include:
- Wong Amat Beach
- Buddha Hill
- Sanctuary of Truth
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Pattaya Elephant Village
- To avoid getting lost, secure an official map of Pattaya from the Pattaya City Hall, the Pattaya Police, the Tourist Police or the Immigration Police.
- Tourists should avoid talking to lady boys as they may end up stealing your valuables. Leave your valuables in the hotel safe.
- Avoid gambling as it is illegal in Thailand. The Pattaya Police has a zero tolerance policy for gambling violations.
Blepharoplasty in Pattaya, Thailand can wind up providing satisfying results, but for this the patient will have to put in all the necessary research and make all the preparations, particularly when choosing a hospital and a surgeon.
Aesthetic Surgery Thailand facilitates low-cost blepheroplasty in Pattaya, Thailand. For more information and your FREE quote, fill-out the estimate request form on the right.