Brazilian butt lift in Thailand comes with a lot of merits. In addition to giving you a svelte behind, low Brazilian butt lift cost in Thailand is an attractive part of undergoing the surgery in the exotic Southeast Asian country. At a fraction of what is charged in the United States, experienced cosmetic surgeons in world-class hospitals carry out the derriere-enhancing plastic surgery in Thailand.
According to an article by Bruce Einhorm published in the Bloomberg Businessweek, Thailand was thronged by over two million medical tourists in 2008. As people from all over the world seek physical perfection, plastic and cosmetic surgery in Thailand has become an affordable route to making their desires come true.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a surgical procedure that harvests your own fat cells, which are then transferred to your buttocks and contoured to a desirable shape using liposculpture.
The precise amount of augmentation depends on various factors such as the goals of the patient, the initial size of the buttocks, and the amount of fat cells available for transfer.
Whatever size you choose to get, a Brazilian buttock lift in Thailand will give you a behind that you’ll be proud of!
Low Cost Brazilian Butt Lift in Thailand
- It is important to point out that you can save almost 30%-70% in costs by getting Brazilian buttocks lift in Thailand rather than getting them in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, and other First World countries.
- Low Brazilian buttock lift cost in Thailand is an outcome of the fact that it is cheaper to live in the country. Affordability is synonymous with not only plastic surgical procedures but also other treatments.
- Plus, the country’s thriving medical tourism industry implies cutthroat competition between state-of-the-art medical facilities. And what better way to attract more overseas patients than giving them the best bang for their buck!
Brazilian Buttock Lift in Thailand – the Advantages
Many medical tourists look forward to cosmetic surgeries such as buttock augmentation, facelifts, and breast implants in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand, far away from their home countries as they can recover in complete privacy.
Besides the main attraction that you can get discount Brazil butt lift in Thailand, there are numerous other advantages too, some of which are encapsulated as follows:
- The plastic-cosmetic surgery hospitals in Bangkok and other major cities of Thailand use top-of-the-line surgical equipment in globally acceptable hygienic conditions.
- You would be attended to by highly trained plastic surgeons in Thailand. Experienced and board certified, many of the Thai plastic surgeons are trained in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Most of the doctors, surgeons, and medical staff speak fluent English. This is very helpful as you get your Brazilian buttock augmentation in Thailand.
- With plenty of world-class hospitals and proficient medical professionals, you would be able to schedule your Brazilian buttock enhancement surgery in Thailand easily. For certain less invasive procedures such as nose reshaping in Thailand, most patients do not have to wait at all!
- The low cost of your Brazilian butt lift in Thailand will allow you to travel through this wondrous country, of course before your surgery. Warm hospitality and friendly smiles will greet you as you traverse through the diverse landscapes of Thailand.
Tips for Those Planning Brazilian Butt Augmentation in Thailand
- Research all your options before choosing the right healthcare facility and surgeon for you Brazilian buttock lift procedure in Thailand.
- Be cautious about your safety. As tourism has increased, the country has instituted a tourist police force that is part of the Royal Thai Police. The tourist police wear special badges and speak English. They are trained to assist tourists.
- Under the laws of Thailand, your passport must be carried with you at all times.
- Make sure you are aware of the travel requirements as you head to Thailand for your Brazilian butt lift. All non-Thai travelers need passports to enter the country. US citizens do not require a visa for any stay less than 30 days. But in case of land entry, you can only stay for 15 days without a visa.
- As a part of Thai etiquette, you have to remove shoes before entering homes.
- Some common Thai phrases are:
- sa-was-dee (hello)
- sa-bai-dee-mai (how are you?)
- sa-bai-dee (I’m fine)
- kob-kun (thank you)
- la-korn (good-bye)
- phom-long-tang (I’m lost)
- an-nee-tao-rai (how much is this?)
- kor-tang-noi-ka (excuse me)
- phom kin phak (I’m a vegetarian)
Thailand’s government is actively working to sustain and increase medical tourism in the country by setting stringent standards for the hospitals and medical staff. Add to this the beauty of its natural landscape and the controlled chaos of its cosmopolitan cities and choosing to get a low cost Brazilian butt lift in Thailand becomes an easy decision.
So go to Thailand, get your shapely bum in place and return home without worrying about how you look from behind!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Thailand.