A number of women from western countries are opting to undergo surgery for breast augmentation in Thailand. The primary reason why they travel to get their bosom augmented through breast implants in Bangkok, Thailand is because their costs are substantially less there.
As per statistics released by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, breast augmentation (aka breast implants) has been the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure from 2005 to 2010 and that a total number of 318,123 women reportedly had breast augmentation surgery in the United States in 2010.
Types of Breast Augmentation Available in Thailand
- It is possible to get almost any kind of breast augmentation surgery in Thailand. Saline and silicone breast implants are also available across the leading plastic surgery clinics and hospitals in Thailand.
- Many westerners are also getting fat transfer breast augmentation in Thailand. Fat transfer augmentation is also known as natural breast augmentation because the procedure extracts excess fat from other areas of the body through liposuction and transfers it to the breasts.
- However, if you do not wish to opt for natural breast augmentation, you can also opt for the famous Mentor breast implants in Thailand.
Advantages of Breast Augmentation in Thailand
Some of the reasons you might decide to travel to Thailand for breast augmentation are:
- World class treatment – One can choose world-class cosmetic and plastic surgery hospitals in Bangkok and other cities of Thailand. There is no dearth of competent plastic surgeons to choose for your breast lift with augmentation in Thailand. All you need to do is a thorough research and then choose board-certified aesthetic plastic surgeons in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand.
- Low cost of breast augmentation in Thailand – Majority of the medical tourists are drawn by the low cost of saline and silicone breast augmentation in Bangkok, Thailand. By choosing to get saline breast augmentation in Thailand one can save money even after factoring in the cost of flights and hotel stay.
- Aftercare in the salubrious climate of Thailand - What better place to recover from surgery than in a tropical country with some of the world’s most serene beaches?
- Go on a holiday and come back a different person – Just imagine, you tell your friends you’re going to Thailand to catch on some R&R and come back not only rejuvenated but also a new and improved version of yourself.
- Before you fly to Thailand for silicone breast implants, you should know as much as possible about both the doctor who will be treating you and the hospital where it will be done.
- Thailand does not have special medical visas. Medical tourists who get breast augmented through saline or silicone breast implants in Thailand typically enter under a tourist visa which is granted upon arrival. However, if you wish to stay for more than 30 days, you will have to renew your visa at the Thai Immigration Bureau after arrival.
- The extension is only valid for an additional 7 days. If you intend your stay to exceed 37 days, then you should obtain a 60-day tourist visa from the Thai Embassy prior to leaving for your trip.
Getting Breast Lift in Thailand? Tips and Useful Info
Thailand is rich in culture and history. Before or after getting your low cost breast augmentation in Thailand you can:
- Eat a lot of good food. Thailand is known for having some of the best food in the world. If you can’t handle spicy, just tell the waiter “mai phet”, which means “not spicy”.
- Visit the beautiful beaches. With world famous beaches and islands seen in movies like Leonardo DiCaprio’s “The Beach” or Roger Moore’s “James Bond 007: The Man with the Golden Gun”, it’s nearly a crime to come for breast implant augmentation in Thailand and not relax a few days by the sea!
- Shop until you drop. With great shopping destinations like Chatachuk Market, MBK, and Siam Discovery, there’s something for everyone regardless of your price range.
Whether or not you have ever contemplated having breast augmentation in Thailand, there are a number of benefits of doing so. Are you ready to make a life-changing trip to this Southeast Asian country then?