Getting a breast lift in Thailand is an affordable option for women who cannot afford the pricey surgery in countries like Australia, England, Canada, and the United States. Breast surgery in Thailand can cost a mere fraction of what it does in clinics in the West.
A breast lift, or mastopexy, is different from breast augmentation, in that it involves no implants. It is a surgery designed to subtly firm up sagging, droopy breasts, without the ostentatious size increase of augmentation.
Because of the understated results of the surgery, it is becoming popular among the ladies, for it accents a woman’s natural beauty without blatantly advertising that she’s undergone plastic surgery. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), breast lift surgery was one of the top five cosmetic surgical procedures in the US in 2011. And it is also becoming more popular to fly around the world to get breast lift surgery in Thailand.
Getting Boob Lift in Thailand
Your first question might be, “How much for a breast lift in Thailand?” It’s a valid and important question, and the answer might astound you. Depending on your travel expenses and the clinic you choose, you could end up saving anywhere from 20-70% on a boob lift in Thailand.
But how is it so much cheaper? Many ignorantly assume that the low cost of breast lifts in Thailand is because the quality of plastic surgery there is much lower than in Western countries; however, cosmetic surgery is extremely popular in Thailand, both among Thai and foreign patients. A little research into the plastic surgery industry in Thailand will reveal that you can find clinics and surgeons at par with those back home.
Some other benefits you can expect are:
- Plastic surgeons in Thailand are expert physicians, many of whom have traveled abroad to receive education or work experience.
- Many of our network surgeons speak decent English, and can easily converse with their foreign patients, explicating all the particulars of a surgery and setting minds at ease.
- Clinics for mastopexy in Thailand are state-of-the-art medical facilities equipped with only the latest in cutting edge surgical technologies.
- Getting plastic surgery in Bangkok, Pattaya, or other fantastic vacation destinations is a quire a discrete way to beautify yourself. You can tell the folks back home you’re going on vacation and surprise them when you come back looking fabulous.
Holidaying in Thailand
Coming to Thailand for a breast augmentation or breast lift is the perfect excuse to get away for a while and spend some valuable time alone or with loved ones in one of the world’s premier vacation destinations.
Affordably low breast lift prices in Bangkok, Thailandwill leave you with more spending money with which you can experience this bustling, modern city, replete with enough shopping, dining and diversion to keep you perpetually entertained outside the clinic. Popular beach spots, like Pattaya and Phuket, offer visitors beautiful stretches of sand as white as powdered sugar, turquoise waters, and spectacular weather.
The best trip is a well-planned trip, so here are some travel tips to help you plan your trip.
- There is no tourist fee for entering Thailand. If you plan on staying 30 days or less, you will not need to get a visa.
- You must always have your passport and have some cash on you while in Bangkok. Breast lift surgery in Bangkok can be paid for by card, but you will need cash for traveling within the city and for making smaller purchases.
- Stick to bottled water.
- The months between October and March are the best for visiting Thailand. The weather is cooler and less humid. Plus, you’ll get to get away from the chill of winter back home!
- Saving face is a very important part of quotidian life in Thailand. Be courteous and respectful, especially in religious buildings.
If you are interested in having breast lift surgery in Thailand, Aesthetic Surgery Thailand is here to help. We facilitate medical trips to Thailand and can help you with travel and accommodations, as well as aid you in finding the right clinic for your needs.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to receive more information about breast lift in Thailand.