The cost of breast surgery in Thailand is much lower than in the more affluent countries primarily due to the low cost of living in the Southeast Asian country. In addition, Bangkok cosmetic and plastic surgery hospitals are technologically advanced and staffed with expert plastic surgeons.
Pros of Breast Surgery
- Breast augmentation and reduction surgeries are sought by those who want aesthetically appealing bosom.
- Breast implants come in many shapes and sizes, so it’s easy to get the results you want.
- For women with small breasts, getting breast implants can be a great self-esteem booster.
- As per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ Report of the 2010 Plastic Surgery Statistics, breast augmentation was the top cosmetic surgical procedure performed in the US in 2010. Nearly, 296,203 breast mammoplasties were performed in the States alone in that year!
- Women who suffer from back problems due to large breasts can obtain relief through breast reduction surgery.
- Women who have undergone mastectomies during breast cancer treatment can regain the original size and shape of their breasts through enhancement surgeries.
- Women whose breasts have lost firmness due to breastfeeding can regain their pre-pregnancy shape with breast lifts.
Why Undergo Breast Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand?
- As mentioned, breast surgery prices in Bangkok, Thailand are much lower than in the first world nations. Even after taking into account dining and traveling costs along with the cost of getting breast implants in Bangkok, one will still be paying lower than what one might have to shell out for the surgery alone in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- Plastic surgeons in Thailand utilize the latest surgical techniques for breast surgeries. They have access to advanced medical technology.
- Since you will be undergoing plastic surgery abroad, you do not have to worry about people from your hometown seeing you during the recovery period. Going for augmentation or reduction mammoplasty cosmetic surgery in Thailand gives you the much-needed privacy.
- There is no waiting period for any aesthetic surgery in Thailand, unlike in the US and the UK.
- According to a report titled “The effects of medical tourism: Thailand’s experience” by Anchana NaRanong and Viroj NaRanong, published in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization on February 28, 2011, approximately 1.4 million foreign patients sought medical treatments in Thailand in 2007, with 420,000 of them being medical tourists.
- Since there are so many medical tourists in Thailand, hospital staff members understand how to accommodate them and speak fluent English.
- The reputable plastic surgery centers in Bangkok also have multilingual translators.
- You can enjoy the luxury of a Bangkok vacation during your pre-surgery days. Taste the local cuisine, go shopping for jewelry and rugs, visit the Buddhist temples and enjoy the tropical climate.
Traveling to Bangkok for Breast Surgery – Some Tips
- Make sure to thoroughly research on the hospital you want to visit for your breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery in Thailand.
- Call the hospital and speak to the plastic surgeon; ask for patient references.
- Ask your plastic surgeon for breast implant before and after pictures.
- Check online for resources about undergoing breast surgery in Bangkok.
- The laws in Thailand require tourists to carry their passports with them at all times. Failing to do so could lead to arrest, so keep your passport always with you and be wary of pickpockets.
Tourist Attractions in Bangkok
- The open air markets in Bangkok are a great place to find bargains on household items, clothing and jewelry. The Chatuchak Weekend Market, the largest market in Thailand, is a shopper’s paradise.
- Chinatown in Bangkok is home to many gold jewelry shops and authentic Chinese restaurants.
- Take in the visual delights the Grand Palace has to offer, with its stunningly detailed architecture and rich regal history.
- Visit the Temple of Dawn at sunset and enjoy its serene beauty next to the Chao Phraya River.
Breast surgery in Bangkok is an attractive option for patients seeking low cost, high quality plastic surgery for making their bosom more aesthetically appealing, with the added perk of a relaxing vacation!
Submit the request quote form on the right for more information on breast surgery in Bangkok.