While Jennifer Lopez is a recognized performance artist, she is also known for her shapely behind. The easiest way to get a JLo-like behind without breaking the bank is to get buttock implants in Thailand. With experienced cosmetic surgeons operating in world-class medical facilities, plastic surgery in Thailand is a popular global choice for sculpted behinds.
According to a report by Anchana NaRanong and Viroj NaRanong published on February 28, 2011 in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization, Thailand will welcome close to three million medical tourists in 2012. These global patients are attracted by a range of cosmetic and plastic surgeries offered including butt implants in Thailand.
What are Buttock Implants?
- You can get the right curves through buttock augmentation in Thailand, a surgical procedure that uses buttock implants to redefine your bum.
- Buttock implants are made of silicone, much like breast implants. However, buttock or gluteal implants are solid masses rather than fluid-filled sacks.
- It is important to remember that this surgery requires careful aftercare. Since the buttock is central to all forms of total body movement, the healing process is more painful. It is crucial to limit movement during post-surgical period to speed up the mending process.
Choosing Buttock Implants in Thailand
An article published on October 29, 2007 in Newsweek stated that medical tourism will bring in over $4.4 billion in revenues to Asia in 2012. Given Thailand’s premier status as one of the first countries to provide world class medical services to foreign patients, it is easy to understand why medical tourists choose to get various procedures such as cosmetic surgery in Thailand.
With buttocks being one of the toughest body parts to reshape and resize, people seeking perfection head to get low cost buttock lift in Thailand. But low expenses are not the only consideration. There are added benefits of choosing to get buttock implants in Thailand.
- As stated above, the potential for saving money while fixing your butt is enormous. As compared to countries such as the United States, Australia, and Canada, the buttock implants prices in Thailand could be almost 30%-70% lower.
- The reputable plastic and cosmetic surgery hospitals of Thailand are known for their innovative practices, sustained results, and high quality. You can expect complete transparency in your dealing as you get your buttock lift in Thailand.
- Most medical procedures are conducted by board-certified and internationally trained plastic surgeons in Thailand.
- Speaking fluent English, the medical staff at the renowned clinics performing buttocks lift in Thailand is committed to best practices and the adoption of cutting edge technology.
- As you choose your buttock augmentation in Thailand, you can rest assured of transparency of surgical outcomes.
- You can easily schedule the surgery to get buttock implants in Thailand. With massive government and private sector investment in healthcare infrastructure, there are ample hospitals and doctors available.
- Healthcare tourism in Thailand gives patients a chance to recover in a quintessential tropical setting. With a variety of tourist attractions, Thailand is an ideal choice for patients seeking low cost buttock implants in Thailand.
Getting Gluteal Implants in Thailand: Useful Tips
- Before heading to Thailand for buttock augmentation, explore your options. Thailand has many JCI accredited hospitals. With increasing number of patients requesting procedures such as gluteal implant surgery and Brazilian buttock augmentation in Thailand, there has been massive investment in the medical and tourist infrastructure of the country.
- If you are apprehensive about introduction of foreign devices (implants) into your body, you have the choice to opt for low cost Brazilian butt lift in Thailand. Brazilian butt lift involves transplantation of fat grafted from your own body to your derriere to give you more enhanced contours.
- While it is always important to be aware of your surroundings in a foreign country, Thailand is known for its safety with a specially trained police department that focuses solely on the wellbeing of tourists.
- Remember to keep your passport with you at all times but be aware of pickpockets.
- Be sure to get all your travel documents in order before you head to Thailand for buttock augmentation. All foreigners need current passports to enter Thailand. U.S. citizens do not require a visa for any stay less than 30 days. But visa-less land entries by U.S. citizens are limited to 15 days.
- Thailand is very well-connected by air and land routes. However, it can take more than 24 hours to reach the country from the U.S.
Thailand is a Mecca for all tourists. But patients seeking procedures such as buttock implants in Thailand reap the benefits of a stable economy and low cost of living that allows highly renowned surgeons working in advanced and accredited surgical centers to be available at rock-bottom prices!
Add to this, the stunning beaches and sublime services of the country, from Pattaya to Bangkok, and you will return home with a pert behind and a bagful of happy memories.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Buttock Implants – Thailand.