A weak chin, or complete lack of one, can affect how you interact with others. It can hinder your confidence and hold you back in both your personal and professional lives. To strengthen yours on a budget, consider chin augmentation in Phuket, Thailand. Because plastic surgery in Thailand is much cheaper than in Australia and other developed countries, you could save a bundle.
Chins are in. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), chin augmentations increased 71% between 2010 and 2011, making it one of the fastest growing cosmetic procedures in recent years.
Certain sturdy-jawed celebrities, like George Clooney and Jennifer Anniston, are ensuring that the chin craze isn’t going away anytime soon.
If you feel like you’re being left behind, come for chin augmentation or genioplasty in Phuket – Thailand, and start exuding the confidence you know you have in yourself.
How is Chin Augmentation Performed?
Just take a look at some chin augmentation before and after pictures and you’ll be amazed at the difference it can make. The surgery is performed by either shaving and molding the bone that is already there to give the chin a stronger profile, or by inserting implants to increase the size of the chin and give it definition. Plastic surgeons in Thailand use only the highest quality materials for these cosmetic prostheses, and offer you top of the line implants like:
- Medical grade silicone chin implants
- Supramid chin implants
- Mersiline chin implants
- Porous polyethylene chin implants
- Gore-Tex chin implants
- ePTFE chin implants
How Much is the Cost of Chin Augmentation in Phuket?
Chin augmentation prices in Phuket are astonishingly low. Because of Thailand’s low cost of living, you stand to save up to 70% on your new chin here. But the low cost of procedures like chin implants, facelifts and nose jobs in Thailand is not due to shoddy medical care or outdated materials and equipment. You can rest assured that when you come for chin augmentation surgery in Phuket, you are getting world class plastic surgery services.
- Cosmetic surgery clinics in Phuket are well-equipped, modern facilities that rival those in Western countries. They often have very short wait times, meaning you save time as well as money.
- Plastic surgeons in Thailand are world-class physicians who strive to give their patients the same quality of care that they would expect from surgeons back home.
- Many of our network surgeons will be able to comfortably carry on a conversation with you and explain all the details of your surgery, as they speak perfect English. You don’t have to worry about communication problems when getting cosmetic surgery for chin in Phuket.
- Many of our network surgeons have even worked outside of Thailand, in the very countries from which their foreign patients hail. As it can be a little scary to go under the knife in a foreign country, they try hard to make their patients feel as relaxed and secure as possible.
Chinplants and a Holiday in Thailand
As impressive as they are, low chin augmentation costs in Phuket are not the number one reason people visit the island. This picture perfect destination had been luring tourists long before cosmetic surgery clinics there started offering such excellent rates. Believe it or not, it’s the beaches that usually attract the foreigners.
There really isn’t a better destination to go to in order to get chin implants. The beautiful white sand beaches and azure waters of the Andaman Sea will make you want to stay to get a facelift in Thailand, too, just to have an excuse not to leave!
So if you want to get the strong, well-defined mandible you’ve always wanted, come have chin augmentation in Phuket, Thailand. Whether you want Jennifer Aniston’s chin or Kate Middleton’s nose, this is the tropical plastic surgery paradise for you.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on Chin Augmentation in Phuket – Thailand.