Chin augmentation is a form of cosmetic surgery that enhances the appearance of a weak chin to give it a more defined look. Chin augmentation in Thailand is among the country’s wide range of cosmetic treatments available at highly affordable prices.
Plastic surgery in Thailand is a thriving industry and popular with medical tourists, especially those coming from Australia and Europe where cosmetic procedures are very pricey. Choosing cosmetic surgery for chin in Thailand will reward patients with great savings, as prices here are about 50% less than in the developed countries.
Chin Surgery – What You Need To Know
Statistics at a Glance
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), chin augmentation was the fastest growing cosmetic surgery among all major demographics in 2011. Chin lifts posted the highest rate of increase for 2011 with 71% over the previous year, or a total of 20,680 procedures.
Chin augmentation surgery in Thailand is one of the most rewarding options available to Americans and Australians looking for cheaper alternatives abroad.
- It’s a permanent option for fixing a “weak” chin.
- Chin augmentation is easily performed with other facial cosmetic procedures. The patient may also ask for a facelift or a nose job in Thailand to maximize savings and for more incredible results.
- The chin implant may be dislocated while still recovering from the surgery, so patients should avoid contact sports until full recovery is achieved.
Why Chin Augmentation in Thailand?
- Why not, if chin augmentation prices in Thailand are only half of the amount charged by cosmetic surgeons in First World countries.
- If they choose a good hospital for their treatment, patients can rest assured to receive only high quality chin augmentation in Thailand.
- Though the chin augmentation cost in Thailand is significantly cheaper, patients can enjoy first class treatment at leading cosmetic surgery clinics here which are equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities and the most advanced technology.
- Chin surgery is performed by highly qualified cosmetic surgeons in Thailand, most of whom have received their degrees and training abroad. Many doctors here can communicate in English as a result of their international training and due to frequent visits by foreign patients.
- Aside from chin enhancement, our network hospitals in major Thai cities offer many other low cost cosmetic treatments, such as eyelid surgery in Pattaya and liposuction in Bangkok.
- Take this wonderful opportunity to spend a short vacation in Thailand and see some of the country’s top tourist attractions. Recommended places to visit: the Grand Palace in Bangkok, the ancient city of Ayuthaya, the Phang Nga Bay near Phuket and, of course, the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar for those who love bargains.
Travel Reminders for Thailand
- Make sure to conduct a background check on the clinics and cosmetic surgeons you’ve shortlisted. You can ask for first-hand feedback from friends or relatives who had their surgery in Thailand. If that is not possible, then you may consult online resources and look for credible chin augmentation before and after photos and testimonials.
- Prepare and bring all the necessary travel documents for a hassle-free flight to and from Thailand. You may ask for assistance from your chosen hospital or clinic as it might be offering making arrangements for travel and accommodation as well.
- During your stay for chin augmentation in Thailand, make sure to take all the necessary safety and health precautions. Some basic things to do: avoid street foods and tap water; refrain from wearing or flashing expensive jewelry and other accessories; and protect yourself from pickpockets and muggers in crowded or dark places.
With good planning and decision making, plus an overall positive attitude, undergoing chin augmentation in Thailand can enhance your appearance, boost your self-esteem, and give you a better outlook in life for a price that won’t bite into your savings.
Aesthetic Surgery Thailand facilitates low-cost chin augmentation in Thailand. For more information and a FREE quote, fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.