Chin implants in Bangkok, Thailand are extremely popular among people wishing to undergo aesthetic surgery in Thailand to improve the shape and look of their chin. There are two reasons behind people opting to have chin implant surgery in Bangkok, these are:
- Exceptionally high quality of medical care.
- Low costs as compared to the prices charged for similar procedures in Western nations.
Chin implant surgery is primarily required for reshaping the chin, a procedure which is also known as ‘Mentoplasty’ or ‘Genioplasty’.
Chin augmentation is usually suggested in case of patients suffering from weak, receding, or large chins and other such facial deformities. As Chin augmentation prices in Thailand are highly competitive and the quality of care id exceptional, every year increasing number of people opt to get genioplasty in Thailand.
More about Genioplasty, Thailand
Chin augmentation in Thailand is carried out by experienced plastic surgeons, and cosmetic surgeons.
The chin implant sizes used are determined by the severity of the case. Optimal size of the implant is necessary to ensure harmonious balance of features.
The hospitals we are affiliated with, maintain the highest standards of quality and care. No wonder then, that every year about 1.5 million overseas patients visit Thailand for medical attention.
According to a survey by the American Academy of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery (AAFPR) , the number of cosmetic surgical procedures increased by 45% in 2010.
Most of these procedures are elective and insurance coverage is either absent or inadequate with respect to these. This is one of the prime reasons why more and more Westerners are opting to get procedures like chin augmentation in Thailand and other affordable destinations.
Similar to any other kind of facial reconstructive surgery, genioplasty can result in drastic changes to your appearance. In fact, Thai hospitals often provide chin augmentation, ‘before and after pictures’ which can help you make a better judgment regarding the procedure.
Thailand has some of the best plastic and cosmetic surgery facilities in the world. Also, patients are provided with detailed information about the procedures they would be undergoing. While chin implant prices in Thailand are extremely competitive, the materials used are usually good quality. They include:
- Medical grade silicone chin implants.
- Porous polyethylene chin implants
- Supramid chin implants
- Mersiline chin implants
- Gore-Tex chin implants
- ePTFE chin implants & other high quality medical grade components.
Why go for chin augmentation surgery in Bangkok
While Thailand is highly reputed for its expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, some of the best medical facilities of Thailand are available in Bangkok. In fact, Asia’s largest plastic surgery facility is located in Bangkok. One can avail various types of plastic surgery. Chin implants, breast augmentation, liposuction, etc. are commonly performed.
Some prominent factors which can help you decide about chin implant surgery in Bangkok are as below:
- High cost of elective procedures such as chin augmentation in the United States was a prime factor responsible for forcing women to opt for non-invasive procedures such as Botox injections, etc. Since Chin augmentation prices in Thailand are low, getting your genioplasty in Thailand is affordable.
- Thailand has superlative medical facilities with about 127 private hospitals and nearly 500 American Board certified doctors.
- It was the first country in Asia to have a hospital accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International). Today it has more than 25 JCI accredited institutions.
- You can get your chin augmentation surgery in Bangkok from one of the premier plastic surgery facilities with which we are associated. With a capacity of nearly 400 beds and 13 full time plastic surgeons, there are usually no waiting periods involved.
- Depending upon your requirement, you can also get other procedures such as rhinoplasty, liposuction, etc., in addition to your chin implant surgery in Bangkok.
- Thai hospitals usually feature multi-lingual workforce and international services like interpreters and immigration services. Therefore, while undergoing chin augmentation surgery in Thailand, foreigners generally do not face communication problems.
- Hospitals in here have world class infrastructure and aesthetically designed interiors. During your chin implant surgery in Thailand, reasonably good quality accommodation can be expected.
Tips to consider before getting chin implant surgery- Bangkok
- Chin augmentation cost in Thailand is low but price should not be the only factor in your mind. It is important to gather information regarding your surgeon’s qualifications and experience.
- It is important to discuss the risks or side-effects associated with such kind of plastic surgery with your surgeon. When you decide to get your chin implant surgery in Bangkok, be prepared for possibilities such as infection, mis-alignment of implant, etc. Such cases are however quite rare.
- It is important to find out if your genioplasty in Thailand is being carried out in an accredited medical institution.
- It can be prudent to consider getting in touch with a reputed medical tourism organization so that your chin augmentation surgery in Thailand is a smooth process.
Travelling to get chin augmentation in Thailand
- The Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) receives more than 40 million footfalls every year. It has non-stop flights from all the major cities in North America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
- Visitors from neighboring countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Kuala Lumpur etc can reach Thailand via train and bus services as well.
- The Thai currency is the Baht and is weak as compared to the American Dollar. This makes Thailand relatively inexpensive.
- ATMs are widespread; however it is advisable to carry a ready supply of U.S. dollars.
- Tipping is usually not expected in restaurants but you may expect a 10% service charge in high end hotels.
Other than getting chin implants in Bangkok, you can also enjoy an amazing holidaying experience. Known locally as the ‘city of angels’ Bangkok is the political, economic, cultural and culinary capital of Thailand. It features a rather confusing medley of old world charm and modern convenience. There are more than 400 exotic Buddhist temples and a multitude of ultra modern shopping complexes.
A trip to Thailand must include a visit to the Thai Grand Palace in Bangkok. While recuperating from your chin implant surgery in Bangkok, you can enjoy exciting activities like wind surfing, snorkeling, water skiing, and more as permitted by your surgeon.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on chin implants in Bangkok – Thailand.