For people seeking male to female gender reassignment surgery, a cure for vaginal agenesis or are undergoing vaginal stenosis therapy, colon vaginoplasty in Thailand is a viable option.
Given the sensitive nature of such procedures, heading away from home for sex change in Thailand has become a popular choice. With world-class surgeons operating in globally recognized hospitals, plastic surgery in Thailand is an affordable solution for those seeking colon vaginoplasty.
And Thailand’s popularity as a medical tourism destination is evidenced in a recent bulletin published by the World Health Organization that counted close to three million medical visitors in 2012. These numbers are likely to grow, given the wide range of surgeries offered, including sigmoid colon vaginoplasty in Thailand.
What is Colon Vaginoplasty?
- Colon vaginoplasty or sigmoid colon vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure used to create a new vagina in patients seeking gender reassignment, suffering from vaginal stenosis or agenesis. This procedure ideally allows the creation of a self-lubricating vagina of satisfactory depth.
- Requiring two teams of doctors, the sex reassignment surgery (SRS) procedure requires simultaneous abdominal and perineal approach. After incising the abdomen, about 15-20 centimeters of the sigmoid colon is isolated, which is then connected to a previously constructed tunnel to create a new vagina.
- The procedure takes between two to three hours and is performed under general anesthesia. If you plan to get a colon segment vaginoplasty in Thailand, be aware that you will need to recuperate for at least three weeks before being allowed to travel. This is followed by at-home recuperation for at least four weeks. Sexual activity can resume after four weeks of rest and repair.
Choosing Thailand for Colon Vaginoplasty
Thailand has been deemed a cosmetic surgery Mecca for international tourists. From male-to-female sex reassignment surgery in Bangkok to a plethora of other cosmetic surgeries in Thailand, this small Southeast Asian country is a beacon for those seeking affordable medical and surgical treatments for their problems.
Some of the main advantages of seeking gender reconstruction surgery in Thailand are:
- The price of colon vaginoplasty in Thailand is very affordable. Indeed, you can save up to 60 percent in cost as compared to the United States, Japan and Canada.
- The leading plastic and cosmetic surgery hospitals of Thailand are known for their state-of-the art surgical procedures and equipment, global standards of hygiene and streamlined infrastructure.
- Your colon section surgery in Thailand is likely to be conducted by board-certified and internationally trained plastic surgeons.
- With most medical staff speaking fluent English, you will have little trouble getting answers about your SRS vaginoplasty in Thailand.
- With its large medical infrastructure and surgeons, you will be able to schedule your sigmoid colon SRS in Thailand without any major juggling.
- Healthcare tourism in Thailand holds a powerful draw for global patients. While you need to rest after your transsexual vaginoplasty in Thailand, you can still enjoy its local flavor through cuisine, arts and fashion.
- Before heading to Thailand for low-cost colon vaginoplasty, explore your surgical tourism options. Thailand has many JCI accredited hospitals.
- With its specially trained police department that is placed to help tourists, Thailand is known for its safety.
- You are required to keep your passport with you at all times.
- All foreign nationals need to carry a passport to enter Thailand. U.S. citizens do not require a visa for a stay less than 30 days. But visa-less land entries for Americans are limited to 15 days.
- Since colon vaginoplasty is a major surgical procedure, there is some discomfort associated with travel. Be aware that it can take more than 24 hours to reach the US from Thailand.
With its low cost of living and labor, extensive medical infrastructure and world-class surgeons, Thailand is a huge draw for patients from all across the world. So if you are seeking a life changing procedure such as a colon vaginoplasty in Thailand, you are likely to be happy with your choice.
Thai Dental Implants facilitates low-cost Colon Vaginoplasty in Thailand. For more information and a FREE quote fill-out the estimate request form on the right.