If you are tired of doing crunches to tighten up your loose stomach muscles or are just sick of looking at your jelly belly, the low cost of tummy tuck in Bangkok – Thailand is sure to perk up your spirits! Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck is a popular plastic surgery in Thailand.
According to a 2010 Report of Plastic Surgery Statistics by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, tummy tucks were in the top five most requested cosmetic surgery procedures in the United States. With increasing number of people seeking washboard abs, many people are choosing low-priced abdominoplasty in Bangkok.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tucks have become increasingly popular as the easiest way to get toned, flat abs. The surgical procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower part of the stomach, besides simultaneous tightening of abdominal muscles. This combination of excision and tautening helps create a slimmer silhouette.
It is important to remember that tummy tucks are meant for reshaping the stomach and are not weight loss procedures. Abdominoplasties will not work for obese individuals.
It works in the following circumstances:
- Targeting loose skin and fat that are not responding to diet and exercise
- Removing excessive loose skin that won’t tolerate liposuction
- Strengthening weak stomach muscles caused by childbirth or aging
Conducted under general anesthesia, a tummy tuck requires cutting the skin near the pubic area. The surgeon removes excess tissue and fat. Then the abdominal muscles are tightened. One can also choose a mini tummy tuck in Bangkok. In both the procedures, the surgical scar can be hidden by underwear and swimwear.
A thorough pre-surgery check-up and consultation will lessen any chances of complications when you get your low cost tummy tuck surgery in Bangkok.
How Much Do Tummy Tucks Usually Cost in Bangkok?
Bangkok is known for its frenetic pace, vibrant street life and exotic culture. A financial hub and top tourist destination, Bangkok is also coming into its own as a low-cost medical tourism destination.
Low cost of living, cheap labor and well-priced medical services make Bangkok an attractive option for many medical tourists. If you are heading to this tourist haven from the U.S., Canada, Australia, or Europe, you are likely to save up to 50 percent in cost, at an average. So avail low-cost tummy tuck in Bangkok, and return home without the dreaded paunch!
Choosing Low Cost Tummy Tuck Surgery in Bangkok
With Thailand’s position as a leading medical tourism destination, it is easy to understand why patients seeking physical improvement are choosing to get cosmetic surgery in Thailand.
The abdominals or as they are popularly called, “the abominables” are very tough to sculpt and resize on their own. This explains the rising popularity of tummy tucks—an easy solution for bulging bellies.
With the average cost of tummy tuck in Bangkok being substantially lower as compared to in the developed nations, people are actively seeking out perfection in this tiny Southeast Asian nation. However, when you ask ‘how much are tummy tucks in Bangkok’, make sure you get a comprehensive breakdown of all the related costs.
Some of the benefits of getting low cost abdominoplasty in Bangkok are:
- The reputable plastic surgery hospitals of Bangkok are global leaders in innovative practices and quality assurance. You can expect the best possible care from your hospital, whether you are getting a low-cost partial abdominoplasty or liposuction in Bangkok.
- Make sure you choose from one of the many board-certified and internationally trained plastic surgeons of Thailand.
- The medical staff in the leading Thai hospitals is proficient in the English language. So don’t worry about asking them any questions—procedural or otherwise.
- With rarely any waiting time, you can easily schedule your low-price tummy tuck in Bangkok.
Heading to Bangkok for A Medical Holiday: Useful Tips
- Whether you want a full blown tummy tuck or just want to remove excess fat and skin through a procedure called panniculectomy in Bangkok, make sure you research all your options, both medical and touristic.
- Thailand has many JCI-accredited hospitals. As an increasing number of patients are requesting a range of cosmetic procedures, from complicated Brazilian buttock augmentation or designer laser vaginoplasties to the relatively simpler Botox treatment in Thailand, there has been substantial investment in the medical tourism infrastructure of the country.
- Thailand is known for its safety and has a specially trained police department that is entrusted with the wellbeing of international tourists.
- You are required by law to keep your passport with you at all times but be wary of pickpockets.
- Americans do not require a visa for any stay less than 30 days. But visa-less entry by land is limited to 15 days.
- Before heading to avail cheap full or partial abdominoplasty in Bangkok, sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program so that the State Department can get in touch with you, if needed.
With its stable economy, warm hospitality and impressive medical tourism infrastructure, Thailand is a siren call for tourists seeking treatments. Thanks to low tummy tuck price in Bangkok, a body that draws admiration and envy is no more a prerogative of the rich and the famous!
Submit the free quote request form on the right to get more information on the cost of tummy tuck in Bangkok – Thailand.