Aesthetically enhancing the appearance of the vulvar structures through surgery can cost quite a fortune in First World countries. However, women from these countries who wish to reverse the effects of aging, injury or childbirth or simply improve the appearance of their vaginas without burning a hole in the pocket can opt for designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand.
An increasing number of people are making a beeline for cosmetic surgeries in Thailand because of the availability of low priced procedures, presence of state-of-the-art hospitals, and board-certified medical professionals.
As per a report titled “The effects of medical tourism: Thailand’s experience” by Anchana NaRanong and Viroj NaRanong published online in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization on February 28, 2011, nearly 450,000 medical tourists visit Thailand every year. And quite a few of them throng the Southeast Asian country for genital cosmetic surgeries.
What are Vaginal Cosmetic Surgeries?
- These procedures aim at improving sexual functioning and/or the aesthetic looks of the vulvar structure.
- Many women who are not happy about their labia minora (the small inner lips) being longer than the labia majora (the outer lips) seek vaginal cosmetic surgeries such as vaginal rejuvenation.
- Elongated labia minora can result in discomfort wearing tight clothes, during sexual intercourse, when using the restroom, and a general feeling of dissatisfaction about their appearance.
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation, also known as LVR, is often combined with DLV or designer laser vaginoplasty and this efficiently augments vaginal strength, muscle tension, and control.
- Those considering vaginal reconstruction abroad also have the option of laser surgery. The use of laser technology in vaginal plastic surgeries results in lesser scarring and destruction of the tissues and hence, quicker recovery than in the case of traditional procedures.
Advantages of Getting Designer Laser Vaginoplasty in Thailand
- Many of the insurance companies do not cover vaginal cosmetic surgeries on the grounds that they are elective in nature. In addition to the exorbitant cost of these procedures, lack of insurance coverage strikes as a double whammy which makes it imperative for some to get vaginal surgery abroad. This is where affordable vaginal reconstruction in Thailand can come in handy.
- The cost of designer laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand can be almost 75 percent lower than the cost of comparable procedures in countries such as Australia, the UK and the US.
- There are a number of well-equipped hospitals and aesthetic gynecology centers in Bangkok and other major cities of Thailand. The renowned plastic surgery hospitals in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand use the latest technology in treating their patients.
- The quality of services provided at the renowned Thai hospitals can be gauged from the fact that the country has nearly 32 JCI-accredited facilities. A number of hospitals offering laser vaginal tightening in Thailand abide by the ISO standards.
- There are a number of board-certified plastic surgeons in Bangkok. A sizeable number of aesthetic plastic surgeons in Bangkok, Pattaya, and other leading cities of Thailand have undergone training and have experience of practicing in the US and the UK.
- Another upside to seeking low cost designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand is absence of language barriers as most of the leading hospitals of the country have English speaking medical staff. Quite a few of them also have in-house language interpreters.
- Going for vaginal cosmetic surgery in Thailand also gives one a chance to enjoy the country’s amazing cultural attractions, such as Bangkok’s Wat Phra Chettuphon, also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the Siam Ocean World, which is home to nearly 30,000 ocean creatures, and Wat Traimit, a temple whose golden Buddha statue weighs more than five tons.
Pieces of Advice for Medical Travel to Thailand
- Before you travel abroad for vaginal reconstruction or tightening, consult your primary care physician about the benefits and risks of DLV and LVR.
- Do all the necessary legwork about the hospitals and clinics offering vaginal cosmetic surgery in Thailand. For this, you can hunt for patient testimonials and feedback on the Internet.
- The currency of Thailand is Baht. Be wary of 1000-baht bills/notes as their fake versions are quite common.
- Avoid drinking tap water; stick to packaged potable water.
- Thai cuisine is known for being spicy. If hot and spicy food is not your cup of tea, stick to the gastric fares offered by the global restaurant and fast food chains.
- When in Thailand, think twice before lighting that cigarette. There is a statutory ban on smoking in air-conditioned buildings in Thailand. Both smoking and littering can invite heavy penalties.
Women all over the world are on a quest for affordable surgical solutions that can enhance sexual fulfillment and bolster their self confidence by augmenting the aesthetic appearance of their vaginas. For them, designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand can be a worthwhile alternative.