The idea of getting fat injection in Thailand might sound a tad intimidating the first time one hears it. However, there are many reasons to consider the autologous fat transfer in Thailand. If you have always been unhappy with certain parts of your body, such as your buttocks, your breasts, or even your face, perhaps fat transfer cosmetic surgery in Thailand is something that you should consider getting, given the procedure’s relatively low price and high quality there comparable to that found in the West!
What You Need to Know About Fat Transfer
Fat transfer, alternatively known as fat transplantation, fat injection, and grafting, is a cosmetic procedure that is performed to increase the volume of fat in the patient’s subcutaneous areas.
- Fat transplantation is a minimally invasive procedure. The procedure essentially involves harvesting fat either through a liposuction cannula or a syringe and injecting it into the desired area. Since the fat injected comes from one’s own body, there is little danger of an allergic reaction or rejection.
- There are many different applications for fat transfer. It can be used as a filler for face. One can go for an easy on the pocket facial fat transfer in Thailand to erase years off the face. This procedure can be combined with a facelift in Thailand for optimal results.
- One can also go for fat grafting in buttocks to have an accentuated derriere. Fat transplantation can even be applied for breast augmentation. According to a press release by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, dated April 30, 2012, getting breasts augmented via injection of patient’s own fat is a “safe and effective alternative to implant surgery”.
- Fat transfer for breast reconstruction after cancer surgery in Thailand can be opted by those looking to start life afresh with a perkier body after vanquishing the ravaging disease.
Fat Transfer in Thailand – Major Advantages
- When we talk about fat transfer cost in Thailand, it could be anywhere from 20% to 70% less than what one would expect to pay in the USA, Canada, the UK, or Australia.
- You will find a number of well-equipped Joint Commission International accredited cosmetic surgery hospitals in Bangkok. Also, there are a number of hospitals exclusively catering to foreign patients. These hospitals have English-speaking staff and can also arrange for language interpreters. So you won’t feel like a fish out of water during your stay for fat transplantation in Thailand.
- You can choose from a number of board-certified, well trained plastic surgeons in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand for your fat grafting.
- Getting buttocks or breast augmentation in Thailand via fat grafting will give you complete anonymity and privacy.
- You can double your trip to undergo face, breast, or buttock fat transfer in Thailand as a relaxing holiday away from the rut. Thanks to the lower fat transfer prices in Thailand, spending on a rejuvenating vacation will not make you dig deep into your pockets.
Trip to Undergo Fat Grafting in Thailand – Useful Tips
If you are really considering getting face, hands, or breast fat transfer in Thailand, below are some travel tips that may help you.
- Pack accordingly. The weather in Thailand can be quite hot and humid, so make sure that the clothes that you pack are ideal for the climate.
- The peak months of travel to Thailand are from November to January as this period is considered the “Thai” winter. However, it is best not to be fooled by the term. Winters in Thailand can still be quite warm, though temperatures are reported to be slightly lower compared to the rest of the year.
- Thais observe cultural propriety punctiliously. When visiting sacred places such as temples, women are expected to keep their shoulder covered. It is also advisable to wear bottoms that go past the knees.
- Since everything in Thailand is relatively cheap, it is best to break up your big bills/currency notes into smaller denominations. Should you have trouble looking for a place that will do that for you, plenty of 7-11s can be found in different areas. Incidentally, 7-11s are great places to find cheap food and drinks too.
For those looking to have aesthetically enhanced contours, fat transfer in Thailand comes with a lot of benefits. Think of a newer you and the lovely beaches you can relax on, while recuperating after your procedure for fat transplantation in Thailand.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on fat transfer in Thailand.