Over time, age and gravity cause the skin above your brow or high around the bridge of the nose to crease. Cosmetic surgery can help improve these trouble areas and return you to a younger appearance, but for many Australians, Europeans, and Americans the price is too high to consider, and such people can avail affordable forehead lifts in Bangkok, Thailand.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the number of cases of forehead lift surgery increased by 11% between 2010 and 2011. Now, affordable cosmetic surgery options in Thailand allow you to follow this growing trend and look your best.
Types of Forehead Lifts
Using modern surgical and medical methods, hospitals in Bangkok, Thailand are able to provide you with several choices to enhance your appearance. From mini brow lifts in Bangkok to full procedures, here are some of your options:
- If you don’t like the idea of surgical procedures, you can even have a forehead lift without surgery in Bangkok. This procedure uses an ultrasound medical device to remove the worry lines from your forehead.
- Endoscopic forehead lifts in Bangkok are also available. An endoscopic surgery is performed making a small incision and using tiny instruments, allowing surgeons to perform the procedure in a shorter time and with minimal elevation of the hairline.
- Forehead lift with botox is a nonsurgical method of revitalizing the appearance of the forehead.
Why get a forehead lift in Bangkok?
- You can attain a more rejuvenated, younger appearance at a price that’s affordable to you. At a fraction of the cost as surgeries in Europe, Australia, and America, you won’t have to worry about excessive debt.
- The cost of forehead lifts in Thailand is quite low, which allows you to consider undergoing other cosmetic procedures during your stay. Some of the procedures you can consider:
- Facelift: If you’re feeling self-conscious and worried about sagging skin, facelifts in Thailand can help you attain the physical appearance you’ve always wanted.
- Eyelid surgery, which enhances the appearance of aging eyes and gives you a more alert, awake look.
- Necklift. For those seeking tightening of the skin of their neck, especially after drastic weight-loss, can get a necklift at an unbelievable price.
- Forehead lifts, or eyebrow lifts, in Bangkok are performed by experienced surgeons in our network, who have gone through years of rigorous training and have experience working with many travelers who come to Bangkok from all over Europe, Australia, and America.
- Traveling away from home allows you the privacy to enhance your appearance and return home looking refreshed and renewed. In addition, you’ll get to enjoy a foreign culture in the lovely tropical country in South-east Asia.
Traveling for Browlift in Bangkok, Thailand
- The first thing you might want to plan for when preparing your trip is the flight. Bangkok, Thailand is serviced by two major airports. The airports to look for are:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (Airport Code: BKK), which is one of the busiest airports in Southeast Asia. This airport is used for almost all international travel.
- Don Muang Airport (Airport Code: DMK), which is around 19 miles north of downtown Bangkok.
- One of the most popular ways to get around Bangkok, Thailand is the Skytrain, which is convenient for commuting, expecially long distances. Skytrain tickets are purchased from vending machines for anywhere from 5 to 10 baht coins, so make sure to keep these coins on hand.
- Bangkok has a very warm climate, so make sure to pack appropriate clothes so you’ll be comfortable during your stay.
Traveling for forehead lift in Bangkok, Thailand not only allows you to save thousands in treatment costs but also provides a unique opportunity to indulge in a tropical vacation and return home looking and feeling rejuvenated.
Fore more information and your FREE quote for forehead lift in Bangkok, Thailand, fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.