Men and women who are not happy and satisfied with the way their behinds look should not worry anymore. Gluteal implant surgery in Thailand can be one of the options to consider in order to get a better looking butt or a more beautiful behind. A plastic surgery in Thailand will not drain your coffers, unlike in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and other First World countries. Read on to find out more about gluteal augmentation in Thailand.
Fast Facts on Gluteal Enlargement
- According to an article by Denise Mann published on April 28, 2010 on WebMD Health News, buttock augmentation got off to a very unlikely start. In fact, unlike other enhancement surgeries, buttock implants did not start off as a natural inclination for men and women everywhere. It was born out of the media. There are many famous names that are very much associated with the desire for an attractive derriere.
- Buttock enhancement, alternatively known as gluteoplasty and buttock enlargement surgery, is defined as a plastic surgical procedure that is performed to correct any congenital, traumatic, and acquired defects of the buttocks. It is also performed for the enhancement of the contour of the buttocks.
- In this surgery, implants are added to the buttocks to improve their shape.
- According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the number of gluteal augmentation procedures increased by 37.3% from the years 2008 to 2009. In the span of the same year, the rate of butt lift procedures performed increased by 24.6%.
- The average cost of butt enhancement surgery in the USA can go through the roof. However, buttock implants prices in Thailand are much lower.
Individuals that are considering buttock implants will be pleased to find out that Thailand is a great place to get them. There are truly many benefits of having gluteal augmentation in Thailand. Below, we have listed some of the perks for having buttock augmentation plastic surgery in Thailand.
Gluteal Implant Surgery in Thailand – Major Advantages
- Gluteal implant surgery in Thailand is among the cheapest in the world – while it is a popular claim that the US has the best and most advanced health care and medical procedures in the world, there is also no denying that they also have one of the most expensive!
- Countries in the east, particularly Thailand, can offer many surgical procedures, including gluteal enhancement at much lower rates than in the US. It is possible to get gluteal surgery in Thailand 50%-70% cheaper than what one would spend in the US.
- With all the money that you save, you may even choose to get a tummy tuck or facelift in Thailand to augment your overall appearance.
- Gluteal enlargement in Thailand comes at a quality comparable to that found in the West. This is because all Thai hospitals are licensed by the Thai Ministry of Health.
- All doctors in Thailand are also required to have medical licenses. In fact, it is not unusual to find doctors practicing in Thailand that have been educated in other countries in Europe, or in the states.
- Also, Thailand has established it’s very own medical council, which is the equivalent of the American Medical Association in the USA.
- There are a number of world-class cosmetic surgery hospitals in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand. You can choose from a host of ISO-certified and JCI-accredited hospitals in Thailand.
- These hospitals offer a host of cosmetic procedures. If you are apprehensive about getting buttock implants, you may choose to get your own fat transferred to your behind via a procedure called Brazilian buttock augmentation in Thailand. As with other plastic surgeries, Brazilian buttock lift cost in Thailand is much lower than the prices charged in the West.
As great as these reasons are, they are not the only ones that should make you consider Thailand as the place for your butt enhancement surgery. Here are some more advantages that we must mention when considering buttock implants in Thailand!
Other Benefits of Buttock Augmentation in Thailand
- Thailand is already among the top tourist destinations in the world. Every year, millions of tourists come to Thailand to see its beautiful tourist attractions, experience the warmth and friendliness of its people, and taste its delicious food.
- Thailand is a very accessible place, even for international tourists – every major airline has flights to Thailand multiple times a week.
- The Thai people are very warm, welcoming, and courteous. Should you decide to get buttocks plastic surgery in Thailand, the hospital staff will see to it that you get the best care in their hands.
- Although not all Thai people speak English, most of the medical professionals do. However, simple Thai phrases such assa-was-dee (hi), kob-kun (thank you), and chuaychan (can you help me?), are easy to memorize, and can really go a long way!
Gluteal implant surgery in Thailand can help you get an aesthetically-enhanced behind without costing you an arm and a leg.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Gluteal Implant Surgery – Thailand.