For many women in the world, their labium minus is a cause of embarrassment. Due to a number of reasons enumerated further in the article, some women may have abnormally sized or shaped labia minoras. A viable option for them is to consider labia minora reduction in Thailand. After all, getting this problem fixed in their hometowns may not only mean a great deal of medical expense, but also an issue of self-consciousness. For situations like these, opting to get gynecological aesthetic surgery in Thailand may pose to be a great solution for a number of reasons.
If you are one of the many women who hate the way their labia minoras look, then getting a labiaplasty in Thailand may change your life for the better. Read further to find out more on the procedure, as well as the benefits of having your labia lift in Thailand.
General Labia Minora Surgery Information
- Labia minora reduction surgery is a surgical procedure in which portions of a woman’s labia minora (the paired tissue structures bonding the vestibule of the vulva) are altered.
- The procedure is often performed because enlarged labium minus can be very bothersome for social, functional and aesthetic reasons. Labia hypertrophy may be due to congenital reasons or acquired through chronic irritation by exogenous androgenic hormones, or stretching with weights.
- Having enlarged labia minora may result in inflammation, pose as a hygiene issue and interfere with sexual intercourse.
- Aesthetically, having abnormal looking labia minora may cause problems due to self-consciousness during sexual intercourse. It may also result in irritation when wearing tight pants.
- In a study by WA Ellsworth and colleagues, published in the February 2010 issue of the journal Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, patient satisfaction rates of 92% were reported.
Some Benefits of Availing Labia Minora Reduction in Thailand
Undergoing a labia minora reduction surgery is a discrete experience for many women. After all, it may be an uncomfortable subject admitting that one may have gynecological problems or abnormalities. An effective solution to the subject of anonymity would be to fly to another country, such as Thailand and look into labia minora plastic surgery there. Besides this obvious benefit, there are plenty of others, such as the ones mentioned below:
- Labia minora surgery costs in Thailand are more affordable compared to surgery rates in the United States, the UK and Australia. This is one of the main reasons why patients who may be in the middle class bracket should look into labia minora surgery in Thailand. The lower labia minora reduction prices in Thailand allow this procedure to be accessible to a greater number of women.
- Labia minora removal in Thailand will be performed in any of the numerous plastic surgery hospitals that are known for their state-of-the-art technology and excellent patient care.
- Not only do you save on labia minora reduction surgery costs in Thailand, but you also save yourself some waiting time.
- It is not uncommon for aesthetic gynecological centers in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand to have English speaking staff. This immediately eliminates any possible language barriers.
- Should you want to recuperate and relax after the surgery, Thailand is an excellent place to do so. The country is well known for its beautiful beaches, fantastic massages and friendly people.
Travel Tips on Thailand
If you’re thinking of journeying to Thailand for labia minora reduction, you may need a few pointers to make your trip successful and hassle-free. Remember to consider the following:
- Secure proper accommodation for your stay in Thailand. For some, travelling for surgery may mean travelling with a companion, so while you are in the hospital, do not forget to secure your companion with a place to stay in. Fortunately, there are plenty of accommodations in the country that will suit a number of budgets. Most of them have informative websites in English that are very easy to peruse.
- Schedule a lengthy meeting with your doctor. Getting a labia minora reduction surgery in Thailand is a serious matter. Take the time to sit down with your doctor to explain what the problem is, and what you really want. This will ensure clear communication.
- While walking around in Thailand, avoid having your valuables on display. You do not want to be a victim of pickpockets who may be milling about.
- Avoid walking around at night. Tourists who appear lost and confused may become targets.
While it may seem like an inconspicuous problem to those that do not experience it, an abnormal labia minora may be a source of frustration. Luckily, labia minora reduction in Thailand gives women a pocket friendly option to take care of the problem.
Aesthetic Surgery Thailand facilitates low-cost labia minora reduction in Thailand. For more information and a FREE quote fill-out the estimate-request form on the right.