If you feel embarrassed because of excessively large labia minora or majora, or if your inner vaginal lips feel uncomfortable when you exercise, you may want to consider labiaplasty. Labiaplasty in Thailand is an affordable option for women who want their labias aesthetically enhanced without paying a hefty price. Medical tourism in Thailand is on the rise as many patients from the US, Canada, the UK and other parts of Europe, Australia, and the Middle East are drawn by the low prices, quality surgery, and comfortable patient accommodations.
According to the United States Centers for Disease Control, approximately 43.6 million Americans did not have any medical insurance in 2006, prompting 150,000 people to seek medical treatment abroad. Thailand is one of the countries Americans travel to for low cost surgical procedures.
Thailand is on par with many Western countries when it comes to medical standards despite its lower prices. Whereas one would pay considerably for labiaplasty in the United States, one could undergo labia minora reduction in Thailand for 30%-50% of the American prices.
Overview of Labiaplasty Surgery
- Labiaplasty surgery reduces either the inner and/or the outer lips of female genitalia. This is done to help improve the appearance of the labia and also to help prevent irritation during strenuous activities. Labia augmentation corrects outer labia enlargement and other imperfections.
- As per the Consumer’s Guide to Plastic Surgery, young adult women who are fully developed and are in general good health are primary candidates for labiaplasty.
- During labiaplasty, the surgeon shortens the edge of the labia (labia minora reduction) or contours it by removing a portion of the labia and closing the remaining labia tissue. During labia majora reduction, the outer lips may be lifted or suctioned to remove excess fat and create a firmer, younger appearance.
- After labiaplasty, you will be able to resume light activities after about a week. Sexual intercourse, however, should be restricted for at least one month.
- Patients should wear pads for at least one week after surgery due to bleeding.
How Much Does Labia Minora Surgery Cost in Thailand?
- The labia minora surgery price in Thailand is much lower than what one would pay in most Western countries.
- The low cost of labiaplasty in Thailand is due to the lower overall cost of living in the Southeast Asian country. It does not mean that you will be sacrificing quality—medical standards in Thailand are akin to what they are in Western countries.
- You can obtain free online quotes to estimate how much you would pay for labia majora reconstruction in Thailand.
- Even taking into consideration the costs of travel, hotel, and food, the labiaplasty Thailand price is still quite easy on the pocket compared to the cost of paying for surgery alone in your native country.
- Consider taking advantage of the low cost of labiaplasty in Bangkok, Thailand by supplementing your surgery with a culturally rich experience. As transportation in Thailand is cheap, you can explore its many mountains and indulge in authentic Thai cuisine without stretching your budget.
Labiaplasty in Thailand – What it Entails
- If you are looking for inexpensive cosmetic surgery in Thailand, there are plenty of surgical procedures offered in Bangkok and other cities. From liposuction to labiaplasty in Bangkok, Thailand, you can find almost any aesthetic procedure that meets your needs.
- Advanced procedures such as laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand are available for those who desire less scarring after surgery.
- Mons pubis lipofilling and labia major lipofilling in Thailand is performed by well-qualified cosmetic surgeons who are trained not just medically, but also in the aesthetics of the human form.
- On the flipside, those who live farther away may find it stressful to fly for labia majora reduction (labia lift) in Thailand.
- It is a good idea to look up labiaplasty in Thailand reviews before committing to a certain hospital or doctor. You can find reviews online on review websites or forums.
- You can find a number of well-equipped hospitals and clinics armed with a competent staff for your designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand.
If you feel self-conscious about your genitals, consider low cost labiaplasty in Thailand. You can achieve the aesthetically pleasing labia you desire without burning a hole in your pocket, thanks to medical tourism.
For more information on Labiaplasty in Thailand, submit the free estimate-request form on the right.