Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation in Thailand is a medical procedure quite popular with the female medical tourists who visit the country every year. Women from all parts of the globe are on the hunt for a solution that boosts sexual gratification and that enhances self esteem. Vaginal Rejuvenation in Thailand can do just that.
This cosmetic procedure is highly sought after by women who need to shorten the length of their labia or correct their vulvas to make it look more appealing. Rejuvenation of the vagina is also ideal for women who suffer from vaginal looseness or embarrassment due to the presence of excess skin around the clitoris.
With the prevalence of JCI accredited hospitals and the availability of herbal treatment options, it is hardly any surprise that Thailand has millions of medical tourists visiting it each year.
Overview of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
- The main focus of vagina plastic surgery is to restore the vagina’s optimum physiological condition.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation surgery or LVR procedure is a slight deviation from the procedure that’s performed on patients suffering from stress urinary incontinence.
- This procedure is carried out as an outpatient surgery and generally takes up to an hour or two for completion.
- Patients are given general anesthesia and a part of the vagina is cut and removed in order to create a slightly narrower and tighter vaginal cavity.
- The surgeon will also reduce the size of the labia minora if the patient complains of pain during intercourse.
Another offshoot of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation is DLV or designer vaginoplasty. This combination procedure not only restores proper function to the vagina and its muscles, but also enhances the aesthetic appeal of the female genitals. Some procedures that fall under the DLV umbrella are:
- Vaginal tightening.
- Laser perineoplasty.
- Vulvular lipoplasty.
- Augmentation labiaplasty.
- Labia minora reduction.
Why Undergo Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery in Thailand?
- The cost of cosmetic surgery procedures such as vulvar lipoplasty, and hymenoplasty in Thailand is cheaper as opposed to the cost in the western countries such as the UK, the US, and Canada.
- If you are considering vaginal rejuvenation in Bangkok or laser vaginal reconstruction in Thailand, you’ll be saving a big sum of money on your medical trip.
- The cost of plastic surgery for vaginal rejuvenation and related female gynecological procedures is only a fraction of the price charged in the developed nations.
- Patients can choose from several JCI accredited hospitals in Thailand that offer first-rate medical facilities and services.
- Cosmetologists affiliated to these hospitals abide by strict ISO standards and use branded equipment which are featured at some of the best hospitals in the US.
- Cosmetic surgeons in Thailand are proficient in the field of female genital surgeries, have acquired their training in the US or the UK and follow the best practices in healthcare.
- Most healthcare professionals in Thailand converse in English. The best hospitals in Thailand can also arrange for interpreters, should the need arise.
- The presence of plenty of hospitals that accommodate the needs of the ever expanding population in Thailand gives medical tourists the opportunity to get admitted and treated at the earliest. Since there is no waiting period, patients travelling to Thailand for treatment for a short period of time needn’t worry about changing their itineraries.
- Thailand has a robust infrastructure that’s required for a thriving medical tourism industry. In the year 2006, this industry was expected to draw 36.4 billion Thai Baht.
Other Cosmetic Surgeries Performed in Thailand
There are many other cosmetic surgeries that patients could undergo before and after vaginal rejuvenation such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, butt lift and facelift in Thailand. What’s more attractive is that these procedures are offered at a reasonable price in Thailand.
Childbirth and ageing can speed up vaginal relaxation which results in diminished sexual gratification and low self esteem. With laser technology and low cost cosmetic gynecology in Thailand, women have the option of getting their sexual well being back on track. Once patients have recovered from laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand they can spend time discovering Buddhist temples, historic national parks, and sunny beaches that grace this fascinating kingdom in Southeast Asia.
Submit the request quote form on the right for more information on laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand.