A MACS lift is less invasive than traditional facelifts and produces a more natural-looking result. If you are considering a mini facelift but don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, then you can look into MACS lift in Thailand which is much more affordable than in most Western countries.
Although cosmetic surgery in Thailand is available at a lower price, Thai doctors adhere to the same strict medical standards as one would find in the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States, and other affluent countries. Thailand’s leading hospitals are well-equipped with the latest medical technology and comfortable patient accommodations.
Another benefit of undergoing a MACS lift in Thailand is the variety of exciting activities the country has to offer. After surgery, patients can go bargain hunting at an open-air market, visit the Grand Palace, swim in crystal clear sea water, or enjoy a relaxing river cruise.
What is a MACS Lift?
- MACS lift stands for Minimal Access Cranial Suspension lift.
- A MACS lift is a minimally invasive facelift and allows for faster recovery.
- A MACS facelift requires a smaller incision than one required in a traditional facelift, making the scar easier to hide.
- A MACS lift is recommended for patients from their 30s to 50s who desire natural facelift results. The mini facelift tightens the skin and reduces sagging.
- The results of the MACS facelift last for about 10 years.
- Swelling and bruising are normal parts of the recovery process and should subside within a week or so after surgery.
- Patients can normally return to work within two weeks after surgery.
- You can even opt for another minimally invasive variant of facelift called S lift. S lift involves making an S-shaped incision in front of the ear through which the underlying tissues and skin can be lifted resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Pros of MACS Facelift in Thailand
- The mini facelift cost in Thailand is much lower than the amount one would have to pay for the surgery in a Western country. The affordable price is due to the lower cost of living in Thailand.
- You will be in good company when it comes to obtaining MACS lift facelift surgery in Thailand. An estimated 500,000 medical tourists visited Bangkok specifically for medical treatment in 2010, as per the article “The rise of medical tourism in Bangkok,” by Caroline Eden published on the BBC website on September 4, 2012.
- Your MACS lift or S lift in Thailand will be performed in a modern, well-equipped hospital. Thailand boasts many JCI-accredited facilities.
- Whether you are considering a face lift or nose surgery in Thailand, your doctor will work with you to ensure you receive the results you desire. The high volume of medical tourists in Thailand means that surgeons are accustomed to their unique needs and know how to care for them. Most of the reputable Thai plastic surgeons speak fluent English and hence, language barriers are minimal.
- Obtaining minimal access cranial suspension-lift in Thailand can help patients from Europe and Asia save considerably on travel costs.
Travel Tips for Medical Tourists to Thailand
- Before committing to a specific doctor for sagging cheeks and skin surgery in Thailand, you should do your homework and conduct thorough research on both the hospital and the doctor. You can find feedback online or ask for patient references. It is also beneficial to check your doctor’s affiliations and accreditations.
- While your stay for mini facelift in Thailand, it is important that you carry the proper travel documents with you. United States citizens can stay in Thailand without a visa for up to 30 days.
- When planning out your trip, make sure to account for the days it will take to recover after your surgery for neck and jaw line in Thailand.
- You should look up the before and after pictures for MACS-lift short scar rhytidectomy in Thailand to help find the right surgeon.
Undergoing a MACS lift in Thailand is a discreet and inexpensive way to recapture your youthful appearance. Plastic surgeons in Thailand are well-qualified in preserving your natural appearance while enhancing your beauty. Before your MACS lift in Thailand, you can travel around the country to lounge on the beaches, ride elephants, and visit treasured historical sites such as the Grand Palace.
Get more information and find out the cost of MACS Lift in Thailand by submitting the quote-request form to the right.