As magazine covers flaunt celebrity moms, who appear to have miraculously perfect bodies within weeks of giving birth, you have no reason to feel envious. A mommy makeover in Bangkok – Thailand can be just the right solution! Low-cost cosmetic surgery in Thailand will help you regain your pre-pregnancy body while holidaying in an exotic locale!
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons conducted a survey, which found that 62 percent of mothers would consider a “mommy makeover” if cost were not a hindrance. So if you are looking for easy-on-the-pocket post-birth procedures such as a tummy tuck, breast lift, and stretch marks removal, you can look into the option of getting the whole shebang through mommy makeover surgery in Bangkok.
What is Mommy Makeover Surgery?
Pregnancy is a time for immense changes in a woman’s body. As her body adjusts to the demands of a growing baby, the muscles and skin of the tummy, breasts, hips and thighs begin to stretch, resulting in stretch marks, as well as sagging and loosened skin.
These damages can be corrected using a set of plastic surgery procedures, which might otherwise be irreversible or very difficult to achieve using diet and exercise.
Some of the most requested post pregnancy plastic surgeries in Bangkok – Thailand are:
- Breast related surgeries: Breast augmentations, reductions and breast lifts are very popular. If you are unhappy with your breast shape or size, breast reduction or breast augmentation in Thailand is a low-cost option.
- Liposuction: If you are struggling with fat deposits and misshapen body contours, body sculpting with liposuction in Bangkok is a cost-effective choice.
- Abdominoplasty: Also referred to as a tummy tuck, this procedure tackles the loose muscles and skin of the stomach by tightening and contouring them. You will find a number of clinics offering discounted abdominoplasty in Bangkok.
- Vaginoplasty: Increasing numbers of women are seeking restoration of their vaginas through designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand.
- Additionally, new mothers are also getting simple procedures such as Botox treatment in Thailand to remove frown and age lines so as to restore youthfulness.
What is the Mommy Makeover Price in Thailand?
The cost of a mommy makeover in Thailand will put a smile on your face. Reconstructive surgery after childbirth in Bangkok can be up to 60% lower than in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia and other first world countries.
The pleasing costs of cosmetic surgery after childbirth in Bangkok are symptomatic of lower costs of living and labor, a well-priced medical infrastructure and the absence of expensive medical litigation.
Why Go For Mommy Makeover in Bangkok – Thailand?
- The leading cosmetic surgery hospitals in Bangkok are feted as being well-managed institutions with high levels of operation, technology and hygiene.
- As the country gains financially from overseas patients, the government of Thailand has invested heavily in the industry. Indeed, for your mommy makeover in Bangkok you can choose from one of the many hospitals that have been constructed and equipped to meet JCI-accreditation standards.
- The plastic surgeons in Bangkok under the network on Aesthetic Surgery Thailand are highly experienced, trained and certified. They will be able to provide you with extensive topnotch options for plastic surgery after childbirth in Bangkok.
- Majority of the plastic surgeons in Thailand and their staff are largely conversant in English.
- With its renowned beaches, pulsating nightlife and glittering shopping districts, Bangkok is a tourism Mecca. Health care tourism in Thailand has become a leading choice with new mothers, who are seeking rest, repair and recuperation!
Tips for Traveling to Bangkok for a Mommy Makeover
- Make sure you research all your travel and surgical options. Talk to your plastic surgeon and ask for references.
- Before signing on any contract, understand all of its terms and conditions.
- Traveling to Bangkok from the US, Canada and the EU can take a substantial amount of time. Plan your trip carefully to include enough recovery time after your mommy makeover surgery in Bangkok.
- You can use either Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Muang Airport, which are international travel hubs.
- City traveling in Bangkok is largely done using the SkyTrain. You can get tickets from vending machines, which can cost between five and 10 bahts, depending on the distance to be traveled.
- Be respectful of the local culture and the Thai royalty, which is held in high regard.
- You must carry your passport with you at all times.
- Thailand has a hot and humid climate. Try to schedule your mommy makeover in Bangkok between March and October since the weather is pleasant during these months.
Gleaming medical facilities, competent medical staff and modern amenities mark the Thai medical tourism landscape. So head for a mommy makeover in Bangkok – Thailand, and you will return home feeling like a yummy mummy!
For information and an estimate of the cost of mommy makeover in Thailand, fill-out the estimate request form on the right.