Mommy makeover in Thailand offers a chance to get your pre-pregnancy body back and have a holiday without breaking the bank. Many overseas patients from the UK, Australia, the US, and Canada undergo cosmetic surgery in Thailand because of low prices and high quality.
What is a Mommy Makeover Surgery?
During pregnancy muscles and skin on the stomach, breasts, and thighs are stretched. It often leads to sagging skin, stretch marks, and excess fat deposits. A mommy makeover includes a combination of multiple surgical options to reverse the unwanted effects of childbearing that can’t be addressed by diet and regular exercise:
- Breast surgeries involving breast lift, augmentation, and reduction are quite popular with mommies to get their pre-pregnancy vital stats back. Breast reduction and breast augmentation in Thailand are popular because of their being relatively easy-on-the-pocket.
- Body sculpting with liposuction helps get the right contours. There are many well-equipped clinics which one can choose from to get liposuction in Bangkok and other major cities of Thailand.
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty helps get rid of extraneous skin and flab around the abdomen. It also involves tightening of abdominal walls.
- Removal of unwanted fat deposits from thighs and arms are also popular with moms.
- Designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand is popular with women seeking to get the aesthetics of their vaginas restored which often take a beating from the natural aging process and childbirth.
Mommy Makeover Price in Thailand
According to an online survey of 2,184 adults by Harris Interactive, the results of which were published on the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons on April 27, 2010, more than a third of the female subjects belonging to the age-group 35-44 years would get a breast lift. More than a third would opt for liposuction.
- Majority of the subjects also stated that in the absence of financial restraints, they would opt for a cosmetic makeover. This survey highlights the impediments posed by the high price tag of aesthetic surgeries in the way of these seeking nips and tucks to spruce up their looks.
- A mommy makeover surgery in Thailand is an option that one can resort to in order to surmount the heavy expenses associated with getting treated in one’s home country.
- Mommy makeover cost in Thailand is up to 60% lower than in European countries, Australia, the US, and Canada even after factoring in travel and holiday expenses.
- The difference in the prices of plastic surgery after childbirth in Thailand and other countries is due to the lower cost of living, salaries, and insurance costs in the Southeast Asian country, and not because of a lack of quality in hospital procedures.
- You can save even more by opting for an all-inclusive vacation package offering plastic surgery for moms in Thailand.
- Body contouring for moms in Thailand comes with an added advantage. With all the money that you will save, you will even be able to undergo adjunct procedures such as nose reshaping or facelift in Thailand for a complete cosmetic makeover.
Why Opt for Mommy Cosmetic Surgery in Thailand?
- As mentioned, the cost of mommy makeover in Thailand is significantly lower than in Australia, the US, Canada, and West European countries.
- The reputable plastic surgery hospitals in Bangkok and other major cities of Thailand offer first-class medical facilities and are known for their attention to patient care.
- The government and leading hospitals in Thailand have been investing heavily in medical infrastructures and state-of-the-art equipment to meet the increased demand from international patients.
- You will not have to countenance any language impediments during your stay for plastic surgery after pregnancy in Thailand as the medical staff in many of the leading hospitals speak English and have an extensive experience in treating international patients. According to the World Health Organization, 1.4 million foreign patients, 450 000 of which were medical tourists, received medical care in Thailand in 2007
- The leading plastic surgeons in Thailand are highly-qualified and many of them have received some training in the West.
- You will find a host of JCI- accredited hospitals in the country.
- The proximity to Australia makes the country an excellent choice for cost-conscious Australian medical tourists choosing a reconstructive surgery after childbirth in Thailand.
- Thailand is a popular tourist destination with beautiful tropical beaches and affordable spas – after saving money on your mommy makeover you can have a relaxing holiday without spending a fortune.
- Shopping is cheap in Thailand, so you might want to consider getting a whole new wardrobe for the new you!
Preparing for Your Mommy Makeover in Thailand
- Plan your trip thoroughly: you will need some time to recover after the surgeries before traveling back to your home country.
- Talk to the plastic surgeon that will be doing your procedure and ask for patients references and before and after pictures.
- Make sure you understand clearly what procedures are included in your mommy makeover in Thailand.
Traveling to Thailand – Useful Tips
- By Thai law you are required to carry your passport at all times.
- Check with the Thai embassy in your country the entry requirements. Normally a visa is not required for tourists staying up to 30 days.
- The best time to travel to Thailand is from October to March when the temperatures are not too high and the air is less humid.
The low cost of medical procedures, excellent patient care, and year-around sunshine make Thailand an attractive destination for western medical tourists. A mommy makeover in Thailand is easy on the pocket, so getting your pre-pregnancy body back is not an unattainable dream. It is an option that is just a plane hop away!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on mommy makeover surgery in Thailand.