Body sculpting with liposuction for mommies can burn quite a hole in the pocket in the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia. For women who want to remove unwanted fat deposits and get their pre-pregnancy contours back, plastic surgery after childbirth in Thailand is available at a price lower than in the West.
Cosmetic surgery in Thailand, in addition to other treatments, is a viable alternative to seeking treatment in First World countries due to Thailand’s many well-equipped hospitals, skilled doctors, and overall lower procedural costs. It is partially because of these benefits that 350,000 medical tourists flocked to Thailand in droves in 2005, according to a report titled “Medical Tourism in Thailand” by Erik Cohen, professor at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Mount.
Mommy Cosmetic Surgery in Thailand –Complete Package
Mommies can choose from among a host of plastic surgeries in Thailand to get back those pre-childbirth vital stats. Some of the options available to them are outlined as follows:
- Some surgical options to reverse the unwanted effects of childbearing are: liposuction, tummy tucks, and breast augmentation.
- Liposuction helps remove the flab that results from a pregnancy. Surgeons can contour women’s bodies through laser, vaser, or tumescent liposuction techniques.
- Tummy tucks help tighten abdominal wall after childbirth. A tummy tuck is performed by correcting stretched muscle and skin. It is one of the most common cosmetic procedures, with 115,902 tummy tucks performed in 2011 in the USA, according to the 2011 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Statistics Report released by The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Breast augmentation can be in the form of a breast lift to firm up sagging breasts, breast reduction to reduce the increased breast size that results from pregnancy, and breast implants to round out breasts that appear deflated.
- Mommy makeovers are most effective for women who have conceived their last child and do not plan to bear any more children.
Why Get Plastic Surgery after Childbirth in Thailand?
- The cost of mommy makeover in Thailand is much lower than in the UK, other parts of Europe, the USA, Canada, and Australia. Even after adding up food, lodging, and travel costs to the cost of getting a tummy tuck, breast lift, and/or liposuction in Bangkok, you can still save quite a bit of money by undergoing cosmetic surgery there.
- There are a wide variety of cosmetic surgery procedures available in Thailand for a low price. In addition to your mommy makeover surgery, you can easily get a nose job or Botox treatment in Thailand without causing you to be strapped for cash.
- There is no need to be self-conscious about getting a thigh tuck or breast lift in Thailand, as many medical tourists visit the country for the same reason. You will leave Thailand a new person, and your friends and co-workers back home will not know you have had plastic surgery! You can also undergo designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand under complete anonymity to undo the effects of aging and childbearing on the appearance and function of your vulva.
- You can choose from a number of well-equipped JCI accredited hospitals to get your plastic surgery after childbirth in Thailand.
- When undergoing plastic surgery for moms in Thailand, you do not have to fear a language barrier. Most reputable plastic surgeons in Thailand speak fluent English. The leading plastic surgery hospitals in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand also have multilingual staff to smoothen the process of communication with their non-English speaking patients.
- Body contouring for moms in Thailand is performed by skilled, experienced surgeons. Some Thai surgeons even train abroad in the United Kingdom or Australia, so they are familiar with Western medical standards.
- Thailand is a warm, tropical country with many beautiful beaches and serene, natural landscapes. After your mommy makeover cosmetic surgery in Thailand, you can convalesce in a quintessential tropical setting.
Cost of Mommy Makeover in Thailand
- The liposuction, breast lift, and tummy tuck cost in Thailand is a fraction of what these procedures cost in Western countries due to a combination of low living costs and heavy competition between doctors.
- Australians traveling for plastic surgery after childbirth in Thailand can save considerably on travel costs, on account of the country’s geographical proximity to Australia.
- If you are taking along a companion for your thigh tuck, lipo, and/or breast surgery in Thailand, make sure to take into consideration the additional expenses related to her/his stay, food, in-country transportation, et al. If you budget correctly, you should still save money traveling abroad for surgery even with a companion.
Plastic Surgery Post Pregnancy in Thailand – Other Things to Do
- Visit one of Thailand’s many inexpensive spas to experience a relaxing, healing massage.
- Take in the peaceful scenery surrounding a Thai mountain, such as Doi Inthanon.
- Relax on Bailey Beach, one of Thailand’s most lovely beaches.
- Shop till you drop at the vibrant markets of Bangkok.
Plastic surgery after childbirth in Thailand can restore a new mom’s confidence in her looks. Thailand is a beautiful country that boasts a warm climate and many exciting tourist sites, making it a hotspot for medical tourism activity.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Plastic Surgery after Childbirth – Thailand.