If you would like to improve your appearance without breaking the bank, plastic surgery in Bangkok can be considered. In Bangkok, plastic surgery costs are almost a fraction of the prices charged in the West.
Going under the knife to enhance one’s looks is quite a rage among the Americans. This can be gauged from statistics released by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, according to which almost 9.5 million cosmetic procedures were performed in the US in 2010. However, due to high costs, many Americans look elsewhere for getting a nip and tuck.
In Bangkok plastic surgery hospitals are equipped with the latest surgical technology and allow foreign patients to save significantly on quality treatments. Given these advantages along with the perks of a vacation, it’s no wonder medical tourists are undergoing cosmetic procedures such as rhinoplasty and liposuction in Bangkok.
Procedures for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Bangkok
Bangkok offers a variety of plastic surgery procedures, some of which are:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction for men
- Ear surgery
- Tummy tucks
- Body contouring
One can also get easy-on-the-pocket lip and chin implants in Bangkok. The list seems to be never-ending!
Plastic Surgery Prices in Thailand
- Plastic surgery costs in Thailand are lower than the prices quoted for similar procedures in the developed countries of the world.
- The low cost of cosmetic plastic surgery in Bangkok and other major cities of Thailand is a direct offshoot of low cost of living in the country.
- Medical tourists can save even more by purchasing all-inclusive “Thailand plastic surgery” vacation packages.
- One can keep a check on one’s expenses on zipping through in Bangkok as there are many cheap transportation options available.
Plastic Surgery Bangkok – Benefits
- Cheap plastic surgery in Thailand is one of the prime pull factors for overseas patients. However, “cheap” does in no way connote a substandard procedure as there are a number of state-of-the-art clinics and hospitals in Thailand, many of which are JCI-accredited, that provide quality treatments to the patients.
- The prime hospitals of Bangkok are well-equipped with the most up-to-date technology for optimal patient satisfaction.
- Plastic surgery doctors in Thailand undergo rigorous medical training and are well-experienced in treating foreign patients.
- There are a number of aesthetic plastic surgeons from Bangkok who have received their medical education from countries such as the United States.
- The leading plastic surgery clinics in Bangkok strive to make the patients feel at home as they recover.
- Many a renowned plastic surgery center in Bangkok has English-speaking staff. The leading medical facilities also have multilingual-translators.
- Little to no waiting period for medical procedures is an added bonus.
- Another advantage of undergoing procedures such as sex change and laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand is that one can maintain complete anonymity. You can recover after getting a tummy tuck or breast implants in Bangkok in full privacy.
- The warm, sunny climate of Bangkok often helps speed up patients’ recovery time.
Tourist Attractions in Bangkok
- Bangkok is home to many temples. The Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the Temple of Dawn are must-sees of Bangkok.
- Bangkok is famous for its luxurious spas that may help the recovering patients relax and recover from their surgeries.
- The Grand Palace is one of Bangkok’s most famous historical sites. Many tourists visit the majestic palace to marvel over the beautiful artifacts in its museum and to view the lit up facade at night.
- There are many inexpensive restaurants in Thailand that serve authentic local cuisine such as curry, stir-fried vegetables and seafood.
- Bangkok’s nightlife is exciting and energetic, with swanky bars and clubs scattered throughout the city.
Undergoing plastic surgery in Bangkok can be considered by those who want to alter their appearance but are on a tight budget. The city’s warm climate and interesting tourist attractions provide a bonus for foreign patients after their surgery.