If you are looking for an easy on the pocket surgical procedure for getting rid of redundant, loose skin on your thighs, then thigh tuck in Thailand can be a worthwhile option. Thigh lift surgery in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand will not only help you rein in your expenses but also give you a chance of recharging your energies in one of the top tourism destinations of the world.
Cosmetic surgery in Thailand has become the buzz-word, especially in Europe and Australia thanks to the sprouting of numerous state-of-the-art hospitals and clinics catering exclusively to offshore patients. Right from low cost laser vaginal rejuvenation to breast implants, Bangkok and other leading cities of Thailand offer it all!
As per a Taiwan Institute of Economic Research report by Chen Shu-chiao titled “An Insight on Medical Tourism Sector Developments in Asian Countries” published in April 2009, Thailand received nearly 1.54 million medical tourists who brought in revenue of US$ 740 million in 2007. These figures have been on the rise ever since.
What is Thigh Tuck?
- Thigh tuck, also known as thighplasty, involves reshaping the thigh and buttock areas that accumulate excess skin usually because of extreme weight loss or ageing.
- Thigh lift cosmetic surgery can be performed along with liposuction to give a more chiseled appearance to the body.
- While performing the thigh tuck procedure, a cosmetic surgeon first administers anesthesia and then makes incision patterns, based on the area(s) to be treated and degree of correction.
- The extra skin is then surgically removed. The remaining skin is pulled to a new position, thereby tightening the thighs.
- After completion of the process, the skin incisions are closed with sutures.
As with any surgical procedure, thigh lift surgery is also accompanied by a few risks. Mentioned below are some of the post-operative complications:
- Persistent pain
- Temporary or permanent loss of skin sensation
Why Opt for Thigh Lift Surgery in Thailand?
- Undergoing thigh lift surgery in Bangkok will set you back by an amount which is only a fraction of the cost of like-procedures in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.
- The leading hospitals and plastic surgery centers in Bangkok use state-of-the-art technology and are sticklers for high standards of safety and hygiene.
- Quite a few of the hospitals have JCI accreditation.
- You will find board certified plastic surgeons in Bangkok.
- Another advantage of undergoing thigh lift surgery in Bangkok is virtually nil language barriers. Majority of the surgeons as well as healthcare staff at reputable hospitals are English-speaking.
- Going for plastic and cosmetic surgery in Thailand gives you the chance to recover in one of the numerous tropical resorts that dot the country.
- Waiting times are almost nonexistent in Thailand.
Cost of Thigh Tuck in Thailand
- As mentioned earlier, excellent quality health care is available in Thailand at a price you can afford.
- Thigh tuck prices in Bangkok are lower than that charged in the industrialized countries of the world primarily due to intense competition between the hospitals for garnering more medical tourists and also because of relatively low cost of living.
- However, the cost of thigh tuck in Bangkok would vary depending on how much fat and excess skin needs to be removed as well as the areas to be treated.
Clubbing Surgery with Sightseeing in Thailand
We normally don’t think of holidaying while undergoing surgical treatments. But plastic surgery in Thailand can easily be combined with sightseeing.
- Thailand is home to many fascinating tourism destinations such as Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, and Krabi Province.
- Plan in advance what all places you would like to see before and after thigh tuck in Thailand
- The sunny tropical beaches, floating markets, amazing cuisine, year round sunshine, smiling, cosmopolitan nightlife, and traditional Thai massage and spa give a significant boost to the healing process after cosmetic procedures in Thailand.
Cosmetic procedures, being elective in nature, are often not covered by insurance. And in the first world, their prices can drill a huge hole in the pocket. Thigh tuck in Thailand can help you become an owner of reshaped legs at affordable prices!
Submit the request quote form on the right for more information on thigh tuck in Bangkok.