Cosmetic surgery makes it so easy to get a flat and toned abdomen. However, for some people, it’s the high cost of surgery that’s keeping them from achieving their dream figure. With tummy tuck in Bangkok, Thailand, they can say goodbye to their bulging, unappealing stomach without having to drain their pockets. The low cost plastic surgery in Thailand has made the country a popular destination for medical tourists, mostly from Australia and Europe, who can’t keep up with the rising costs of cosmetic treatments in their home countries.
According to statistics from the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), tummy tuck procedures increased 7% from 3,039 to 3,251 in women and 15% in men from 108 to 124 in 2011. Given the high cost of cosmetic treatments in the UK, more and more people are heading to avail an affordable tummy tuck surgery in Bangkok, Thailand. And why not? Choosing abdominoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand will not only reward them with a flat belly; it will give them great savings as well.
How Much Does a Tummy Tuck Cost in Bangkok?
The average cost for tummy tuck in Bangkok is easily 40-70% less than what is charged in First World countries. This gives patients the financial freedom to opt for other affordable cosmetic procedures such as liposuction or breast surgery in Bangkok. What’s more, the price of a tummy tuck in Bangkok, Thailand is so low that you’d be able to use the extra money to explore the country.
What You Need to Know About Tummy Tuck Surgery
For those planning to take advantage of inexpensive abdominoplasty surgery in Bangkok, here are a few things to expect with regards to the procedure:
- Sagging or loose skin on the abdomen may be brought about by pregnancy, aging, heredity or excess weight loss. Tummy tuck involves the removal of excess fat and skin in the abdominal area to produce a flat and well-toned appearance. New mothers can go for a complete mommy makeover surgery in Thailand to get back their pre-pregnancy body without feeling guilty for spending too much.
- Prior to surgery, patients will be asked to stop smoking and avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs to prevent excess bleeding and other complications.
- You may resume your non-strenuous work within one to three weeks depending on the extent of the surgery and your general physical condition. Bruising and swelling will disappear within a few weeks.
Why Tummy Tuck in Bangkok?
Choosing to get abdominoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand will give you more than just cost savings. In an effort to promote medical tourism in Thailand, great strides are being undertaken to ensure quality medical services.
- The cost of a tummy tuck in Bangkok may be low, but you can rest assured to receive excellent health care from many board certified and internationally trained cosmetic surgeons.
- Many leading plastic surgery clinics and hospitals in Bangkok are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). These hospitals are state-of-the-art facilities that use the latest medical technology to ensure maximum safety in all surgical procedures.
- You don’t have to worry about language impediments during your stay for tummy tuck in Bangkok as many doctors and medical personnel can converse in English.
- The low abdominoplasty costs in Bangkok, Thailand will reward you with hefty savings that you can spend on a fun and relaxing vacation in some of the most beautiful destinations in the city. You can visit Bangkok’s breathtaking temples, palaces, historical buildings, art museums and experience the city’s exciting river and canal tours, dinner cruises, cultural shows, and Thai boxing at its finest.
Travel Tips for Medical Tourists in Bangkok
Thai customs and beliefs should be observed and respected during your stay for a tummy tuck in Bangkok:
- Dress conservatively, especially when visiting the temples.
- The Thais have great respect for the country’s royal family, and you are expected to respect them too.
- Touching a Thai person’s head is considered ill-mannered, so avoid it.
- If you happen to visit any local’s house, remove your footwear – that’s a custom in Thailand.
- Try and be courteous and polite at all times, especially when talking to the authorities. “Jai yen” means “cool heart” in Thailand. Thailand is known as the “Land of Smiles” and the Thai people are known for their good temperament.
Getting a tummy tuck in Bangkok may give you an attractive, younger-looking figure as well as fun memories to cherish. Exhaustive research and meticulous planning are important to ensure there are no unwanted surprises on your medical trip to Thailand.
Aesthetic Surgery Thailand facilitates tummy tuck surgery in Bangkok, Thailand, at affordable prices. For more information please fill the estimate-request form on the right.