If you are thinking of having plastic surgery such liposuction, tummy tuck or breast Implants in Bangkok – Thailand, you will be glad to know that a relaxing vacation awaits you in the Land of Smiles.
The exciting country that Thailand is, beckons millions of travelers each year bitten by the bug of wanderlust. From the frantic pace of the markets and nightclubs of Bangkok, to its peaceful and intricately made monasteries and the serene beaches of Phuket, you can look forward to a quintessential Thai holiday after which you can return home looking younger.
Here are some tips on traveling in Bangkok and other parts of the country for a hassle-free experience:
- Thai food is quite scrumptious and available in abundance, but be wary of where you have it; always have it at an eatery packed with locals as quicker turnover of the food assures freshness.
- Buy bottled water; tap water is a big no-no.
- Make a mosquito repellent your best friend.
- The Thai way to shop is to haggle – make sure you put your negotiation skills to test to get great bargains; be wary of imitations of your favorite brand.
- Beware of touts (aka friendly strangers giving you unsolicited travel advice).
- Always agree on cab fare before you hire it; even better if you insist on a metered cab.
- Be respectful of the local people, the culture as well the religious monuments and temples; if a local flashes a smile at you, it won’t cost anything to return one.
For more information on cosmetic surgery in Thailand, contact us through the Quote-form on the right.